Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:16 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi all , sorry I did not mean to say Mullingar. Its been very hetic here at the moment.

We started our online application last nite.

Have hit a few snags already.

Decided to take a break from filling in the form and hope that the save option works.

Will be back to filling in the app tonight.

How long did it take you to complete the online application.

And what do you do if you hit a problem online.

Regards

Silverski
hello

it took a good two or more hours i think to complete it so plenty of tea and biscuits needed

what type of problem did you have
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all , sorry I did not mean to say Mullingar. Its been very hetic here at the moment.

Decided to take a break from filling in the form and hope that the save option works.

Regards

Silverski
I started my application in December. Just kept adding to it and saving it along the way and was ready to go once I got my IELTS results. Then, just submitted it and uploaded docs (which were mainly scanned already). But it is a bit painful to do altogether as its a long form. Have you done form 80 yet?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:21 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by Baby75
hello

it took a good two or more hours i think to complete it so plenty of tea and biscuits needed

what type of problem did you have
We had problems inputting a visa number. we followed all the instructions (help Section) but it said that the visa ( Australian Visa- recent Holiday visa)number was incorrect. and then it would not even except the passport number

also it would would not except our telephone numbers with country code area code and numer.
It ( the application page) said that there were too many numbers.

we hope that there will be a section that we can mention the problems that we encountered and have them resolved.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:22 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I started my application in December. Just kept adding to it and saving it along the way and was ready to go once I got my IELTS results. Then, just submitted it and uploaded docs (which were mainly scanned already). But it is a bit painful to do altogether as its a long form. Have you done form 80 yet?
Have not got to the form 80 yet.

Thats goning to take a while. remembering 26 years of our past.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

We had problems inputting a visa number. we followed all the instructions (help Section) but it said that the visa ( Australian Visa- recent Holiday visa)number was incorrect. and then it would not even except the passport number

also it would would not except our telephone numbers with country code area code and numer.
It ( the application page) said that there were too many numbers.

we hope that there will be a section that we can mention the problems that we encountered and have them resolved.

Regards

Silverski
Actually, it didnt recognise my passport number as a valid one but it did let me go past it. My passport number is right though.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:24 am
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Actually, it didnt recognise my passport number as a valid one but it did let me go past it. My passport number is right though.
Yes, we able then to progress to the next section, even though it highlighted an error.

Again, hope we will have an option to let them know the errors that we encountered.

regards

silverski
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Hello to you All.
Hope you are all keeping your heads. I am in Perth and came here from Dublin in Jan.06. I love it here. For me the dream has come true, but it is not for everybody. Give it a go and wait and see. I have just returned home from Dublin following my Fathers funeral. I had to do some grocery shopping for my Mother whilst there. One thing sprung to mind. HOW the hell are you all affording to live in Ireland at the moment. To me, the cost of meat in the likes of Dunnes was the same price in $ as in Euros That is just one example.

For anyone coming to Perth, if you need info just ask. As for people going to any where else. Sorry can't help but I wish you all the Best of Luck.

Wendy
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Regards

Silverski
Like KN I started my application while waiting on our ACS result. I can imagine how difficult it is to do in one night. Like you we also had a problem as I had a WHV before it wouldn't let me go past it without putting in the number.

Its a great feeling though once its finally submitted!!!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:49 am
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by Mairead
Like KN I started my application while waiting on our ACS result. I can imagine how difficult it is to do in one night. Like you we also had a problem as I had a WHV before it wouldn't let me go past it without putting in the number.

Its a great feeling though once its finally submitted!!!
HI there,

major problem.

we recieved the page where it gave us our TRA no.
and we followed al of the instructions on the page.

took for ever to print all the rtequire documents for meds and reciepts and the online application.

was about to prepare to upload the scanned documents when the PC system reset itself.
We had not completed the section to create a paasword for TRA.

Now I am completly stuck as we can not upload the docs that we have.

I am very concerned.

CAn any please help with this..

Regards
Silverski
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:42 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

HI there,

major problem.

we recieved the page where it gave us our TRN no.
and we followed al of the instructions on the page.

took for ever to print all the rtequire documents for meds and reciepts and the online application.

was about to prepare to upload the scanned documents when the PC system reset itself.
We had not completed the section to create a paasword for TRN.

Now I am completly stuck as we can not upload the docs that we have.

I am very concerned.

CAn any please help with this..

Regards
Silverski
Hi the above should have been TRN

Ooopss

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 10th 2008, 3:22 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hi the above should have been TRN

Ooopss

Regards

Silverski
did you get it sorted yet if you had added in your payment details and had clicked send you can go back in using your TRN, DOB, Passport number and county of residence here is the link to the page
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

you can finish up loading every thing then have you gotten a email yet saying they had received your application and giving you all the other information yet if you haven't you will soon
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:33 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

did you get it sorted yet if you had added in your payment details and had clicked send you can go back in using your TRN, DOB, Passport number and county of residence here is the link to the page
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

you can finish up loading every thing then have you gotten a email yet saying they had received your application and giving you all the other information yet if you haven't you will soon
HI there, yes I get into that section listed above (https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa )

But I cannot access the option to upload scanned documents

That is where you input your TRN the DOB then password.

THe password is the section that due to the system crash I was unable to generate.

I am stuck now.

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:03 am

HI there, yes I get into that section listed above (https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa )

But I cannot access the option to upload scanned documents

That is where you input your TRN the DOB then password.

THe password is the section that due to the system crash I was unable to generate.

I am stuck now.

Regards

Silverski

Sorry took so long replying as far as i know ill check our email but if you can't upload the documents you can email them instead
Ill post the information maybe start a thread about problems on the online application form so every one can see it im sure some one more technical
minded than me knows how to sort it

(PROVIDING DOCUMENTS

To provide additional documents to the ASPC, please attach online via link: https:\\http://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/at...N&group=travel

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned attachments to [email protected]

The ASPC accepts scanned copies of original documents (non-certified) provided they are in colour. If you scan documents in black and white, then they must be scanned copies of the certified copies. The valid file types for attaching documents are BMP, DOC, DOT, GIF, JPG, PDF, RTF, TXT and XLS. )

remember to quote every thing on the email TRN all that
hope that helps

Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:59 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Sorry took so long replying as far as i know ill check our email but if you can't upload the documents you can email them instead
Ill post the information maybe start a thread about problems on the online application form so every one can see it im sure some one more technical
minded than me knows how to sort it

(PROVIDING DOCUMENTS

To provide additional documents to the ASPC, please attach online via link: https:\\http://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/at...N&group=travel

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned attachments to [email protected]

The ASPC accepts scanned copies of original documents (non-certified) provided they are in colour. If you scan documents in black and white, then they must be scanned copies of the certified copies. The valid file types for attaching documents are BMP, DOC, DOT, GIF, JPG, PDF, RTF, TXT and XLS. )

remember to quote every thing on the email TRN all that
hope that helps

What would yopu suggest to put in the subject heading of the email.

Regards

silverski
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:09 pm

What would yopu suggest to put in the subject heading of the email.

Regards

silverski
you could put problem uploading documents
explain what happened and attach documents with all your details

I know other people have done this when they couldntnt use the upload feature

Did you get the email saying they had received your application

Hope that helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.