Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:43 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Now get ready for the recession and back to the way it was years ago:eek

Anybody for butter vouchers

yep heading that way already, get a hell of a lot worse before it get better I think
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
yep heading that way already, get a hell of a lot worse before it get better I think
But sure those were better times anyway so we're in for a treat.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Funny vid with Bertie
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough

Anyway.......

We are heading to Perth in July. Mrs, 3 babies (3 and 6mnth twins). Can't wait.
House Sale Agreed. Hope buyer doesn't bottle it or I'm in the dung. Kinda feels like Indiana Jones getting out of the temple of Doom. I'm running for the door and its almost closed.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:39 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by Uuuh Patsy
Anyway.......

We are heading to Perth in July. Mrs, 3 babies (3 and 6mnth twins). Can't wait.
House Sale Agreed. Hope buyer doesn't bottle it or I'm in the dung. Kinda feels like Indiana Jones getting out of the temple of Doom. I'm running for the door and its almost closed.
Hi there,

Congrats on getting this far. fingers crossed on the house sale for you

Regards

Silverski
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold

Ireland to Brisbane hey? ... wow, ok good luck with that.

Give me the craic of Ireland anyday!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:48 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

HI all,

does anyone know how long it may take to get an appointment for the Meds in Mullingar.

Just want to be prepared.

Regards
Silverski
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:05 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Potato_potato
Ireland to Brisbane hey? ... wow, ok good luck with that.

Give me the craic of Ireland anyday!
are you on the gold coast now how are you finding it we are heading up to the sunshine coast

Know loads of Irish there already
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Very good!!!!!

Was listening to the radio awhile ago and it definitely looks likely that Brian Cowan is going to be the next Taoiseach . I cant believe Micheal Martin didn't put his name forward.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
Very good!!!!!

Was listening to the radio awhile ago and it definitely looks likely that Brian Cowan is going to be the next Taoiseach . I cant believe Micheal Martin didn't put his name forward.
I cant beleive I'm not getting a look in. Recently proficient in English. But sure thats better than the last guy. I think emmigrating is messing it up for me.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Recently proficient in English
Well that puts you ahead in my book !!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:58 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

HI all,

does anyone know how long it may take to get an appointment for the Meds in Mullingar.

Regards
Silverski
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by silverski
HI all,

Regards
Silverski
Im not sure on Mullingar but ild say you could book and have it with in two weeks as its a private appointment you wouldn't have to long a wait
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

HI all,

Regards
Silverski
Again cant help you with Mullingar but when we booked our meds they had appointments available for the following day for both meds and xrays.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:05 am
From Wicklow to Perth

HI all,

Regards
Silverski
Hi all , sorry I did not mean to say Mullingar. Its been very hetic here at the moment.

We started our online application last nite.

Have hit a few snags already.

Decided to take a break from filling in the form and hope that the save option works.

Will be back to filling in the app tonight.

How long did it take you to complete the online application.

And what do you do if you hit a problem online.

Regards

Silverski

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.