Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old Mar 29th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Originally Posted by Baby75
you lucky sod must be nice not being here in all the cold and rain oh and more rain did i mention the rain

on a more serious note what do you make of food shopping is it all right or a bit more expensive than Ireland thanks
Niamh
We've had our fair share of rain here lately, I can tell you The thing is though, you know its not going to go on for days (or weeks) Food shopping - to be honest, don't notice any difference, price wise - some stuff dearer, some stuff cheaper - you stop comparing to the euro after a while and you just do the usual budgeting from your wages, so its all relative I suppose. x
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:39 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Just found that I need a copy of my long birth cert, I have the short orginal one.

Would any know the address of the birth cert office in Dublin.

As I type this I am trying to google for the address..

Many thanks

Stephen

Last edited by silverski; Mar 31st 2008 at 9:12 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi everyone,

Just found that I need a copy of my birth cert, I have the short orginal one.

Many thanks

Stephen
I thought you get it from the hospital you were born in?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,

Just found that I need a copy of my birth cert, I have the short orginal one.

Many thanks

Stephen
Hey Stephen

Here you go http://www.groireland.ie/faqs.htm

Paddy
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:20 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey Stephen

Here you go http://www.groireland.ie/faqs.htm

Paddy
Many Thanks Paddy,

Looks like I will have to take the day off to do this.

Darn, another small delay for us.

Regards

Stephen
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:22 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I thought you get it from the hospital you were born in?
Thanks for your reply.

I thinks that I will need to go to the birth GRO office in Dublin.

Just a note, the hospital I was born in has long since gone.

how time flies.

Regards
Stephen
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:07 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Hi all,

Can anyone help with form 80 Personal particulars for character assessment

I have a brother whom I not really spoken to in 6 or more years and the form asks questions relating to him, we have not told our immediate family of our intentions to move yet( not wishing to count our chickens before they hatch).

And also the form requests that you list all periods of employment and unemployment since leaving school.

That for me would be 25 years, that is a lot of memories to recall. Not sure how accurate I would be and how would this affect our application.

Many thanks

Stephen
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hi all,

I have a brother whom I not really spoken to in 6 or more years and the form asks questions relating to him, we have not told our immediate family of our intentions to move yet( not wishing to count our chickens before they hatch).

And also the form requests that you list all periods of employment and unemployment since leaving school.

That for me would be 25 years, that is a lot of memories to recall. Not sure how accurate I would be and how would this affect our application.

Many thanks

Stephen
To cheer you up some more Stephen.
You will have to get references from all those jobs another girl i know husband had to get them from all his jobs It took them a long time as some of the jobs he worked in closed down years ago. And regarding your brother the form only asks for his details they are not going to ring him up to confirm these and tell him your plans to move to aus

Paddy
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Many thanks

Stephen
Hi Stephen,

You will still need to include all details about family members whether or not you have seen them. I had the same problem.

Unfortunately with the form 80 you will also need to include all prev. work history. If you can give approx dates then that will do. Tis one B**ch of a form eh!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:31 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
To cheer you up some more Stephen.
You will have to get references from all those jobs another girl i know husband had to get them from all his jobs It took them a long time as some of the jobs he worked in closed down years ago. And regarding your brother the form only asks for his details they are not going to ring him up to confirm these and tell him your plans to move to aus

Paddy

Hi Stephen,

You will still need to include all details about family members whether or not you have seen them. I had the same problem.

Unfortunately with the form 80 you will also need to include all prev. work history. If you can give approx dates then that will do. Tis one B**ch of a form eh!!!

Oh dear, and this level of detail is required even for the spouse of the visa applicant, will they be required to provide references for all of their career.

With regard to brother I suppose best guess would be the only option./

Many thanks
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Bertie resigned!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I said this would happen during the election and nobody listened and went ahead and voted FF!!! I was right and look who we are left with now ... Brian Cowman!!! I take George Bush any day over him!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:35 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mairead
Bertie resigned!!!!

Wow the right thing to do so annoyed with the state this country is in big one the health system :curse::curse:
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:40 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

I said this would happen during the election and nobody listened and went ahead and voted FF!!! I was right and look who we are left with now ... Brian Cowman!!! I take George Bush any day over him!!
My FIL thinks the government will collapse with him what is happening to Ireland
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bertie resigned!!!!
Now get ready for the recession and back to the way it was years ago:eek

Anybody for butter vouchers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.