Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007

Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007

hi
I have added my stuff twice but it still does not appear can some kind soul please add it for me?

John G Bloom John43 Painter & decorator Tricia(42) CSM Daniel (17) April(14) Joondalup June

Thankyou
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice

Hi

I have also tried to add my details,

Tina (41) Administrator, Richard (45) Bricklayer, Paul (20) Bricklayer, Laura (8) and Imogen (8). At the moment Mandurah/Secret Harbour, Going August

You couldn't have a 'going to Perth Thread', without a Bricklayer.

Hello to you all and we look forward to getting to know you all.

Tina

Ps we have never been to Perth, or Australia for that matter.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

well it seems that the list is getting filled cool,more people the better.
what a BBQ it will be when we all get there,ill bring the sausages haha
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Any idea why I cant add my details. It just tells me that its locked for editing by Me!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:26 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
Any idea why I cant add my details. It just tells me that its locked for editing by Me!
Ah, I don't know why this is, I will try & see if there is some sort of block on it or perhaps convert it to word doc

Chris

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

it seems to work for some but not for others???i still cant upload anything either? might have to put a list up every few days with the new details chris
Dave
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:09 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Ok I hope this works now See if you can edit or input info in the sheet now

Chris
Attached Files
File Type: xls
Perth Bound 2007.xls (26.5 KB, 132 views)
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:23 pm
Moving to Perth 2007

est71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Add the following details on your list, we are waiting for house sale then off later in year!

Thanks

Estyn(35)Sales Manager, Bec(34)Nurse, Josh(15), Lucy(9)
Ocean Reef Sept/Oct
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

My son says its because my version of excel is older than the one you have used. He will do something with it tomorrow but knowing him that will be never! oh well maybe if you have time you could enter it for me

John G Bloom John(43) Painter Tricia(44) csm Daniel(17) April(14) Northern Suburbs June
Tricia
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:40 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
My son says its because my version of excel is older than the one you have used. He will do something with it tomorrow but knowing him that will be never! oh well maybe if you have time you could enter it for me

John G Bloom John(43) Painter Tricia(44) csm Daniel(17) April(14) Northern Suburbs June
Tricia
Ah right, Will add your details no problem Am in th process of converting it to Word Doc so might be easier for everyone to edit

Cheers,

Chris

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:41 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

Hi all

Have updated the spreadsheet & converted it to MS Word Doc, hopefully there are no restrictions on you editing & adding your own details, so if you coild give it a try & let me know that would be great!

Here is updated spreadsheet:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Perth Bound - 2007.doc (49.0 KB, 133 views)
Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Peter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nice

Hi , just found this thread my wife has subscribe too. (she is in UK, I am in OZ)

Currently I am working in Adelaide sent here by my current UK employer,But have used this to enable me to have interviews in Perth,
Managed to have some interviews on a flying visit and start my new job on 23rd july. They have told me I will actually be working on a new development within Secret Harbour, so it will work nicely as that is one of the areas we are wanting to live.

have updated our details on the spread sheet!
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Perth%20Bound%20-%202007[1].doc (49.0 KB, 102 views)
Old Jun 4th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi, can you add us to the list please.

Marc (35) bricklayer, Nikki (38) housewife, Blue (6), Keilan (4), Freya (21 months), Halls Head, Secret Harbour going November

Thanks

Nic
Old Jun 4th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brickies wife
Hi

I have also tried to add my details,

Tina (41) Administrator, Richard (45) Bricklayer, Paul (20) Bricklayer, Laura (8) and Imogen (8). At the moment Mandurah/Secret Harbour, Going August

You couldn't have a 'going to Perth Thread', without a Bricklayer.

Hello to you all and we look forward to getting to know you all.

Tina

Ps we have never been to Perth, or Australia for that matter.
Hi Tina, just wanted to say Hi to another brickies wife as will have to keep up with the competition with your hubby and son both being brickies How far into the process are you? We have never been to Perth or Australia either so really excited but scared at the same time. OH a bit worried about the work side as there seems to be an influx of brickies going to Perth and he is worried there won't be enough work but in my nice tactiful way that I have, I have told him not to be so stupid . Nic
Old Jun 4th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi All

Can someone add us as well,

Mick (40) HVAC Design Engineer, Claire (46) Housewife, Josh (13), Callum (10)

Cheers

Mick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.