Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pompey
What the hell do you do??

Organise international summer schools for rich (most american) adults.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:32 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone remember.....

Barnaby the Bear

ludwig

Mr Ben

Pipkins

Mary Mungo and Midge

Crystal Tips n Alistair

Animal Kwackers

Screen Test

John Cravens News Round

Friday its 5 to five........ it's crackerjack

Oh well.......

Why Don't u just switch off ure Computer and go n do somethin less borin instead!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Boomie
Anyone remember.....

Barnaby the Bear

ludwig

Mr Ben

Pipkins

Mary Mungo and Midge

Crystal Tips n Alistair

Animal Kwackers

Screen Test

John Cravens News Round

Friday its 5 to five........ it's crackerjack

Oh well.......

Why Don't u just switch off ure Computer and go n do somethin less borin instead!!
Ahhh, some classics in there Boomie.

Why Don't You? reminds me of summer mornings...
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by young_lad
George and Zippy were the only 'people' I knew that put clothes on to go to bed, but were butt-naked during the day. :scared:
On the subject of dubious childrens tv shows - anyone remember Captain Pugwash ??
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by sjn2003
On the subject of dubious childrens tv shows - anyone remember Captain Pugwash ??

Oh yes. And Master Bates, I think it was
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bundy
Seamen Stains
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:39 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Seamen Stains

lol..... pmsl....
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

Seamen Stains

What were they thinking? Actually, best not to enquire, I think
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:42 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL Filth obviously on mind altering drugs again!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

....Jamie and his Magic Torch!
I loved that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bundy

Seaman Stanes, Master Bates, Roger the cabin boy.....all an urban myth I'm afraid but would have been one over the Beeb if they had been that clever !!

There was a Mater Mates who was mispronounced on several ocassions and a Pirate Willy - thats about as far as it goes
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Yes !! well done

Forgot the main and most important annoying tune- which I have on my mobile 'cos the Oz rels love it...............wait for it

THE BANANA SPLITS tra la la, la la la la.....................one banana, two banana, three banana four.........

Jill

should annoy you for the rest of the afternoon
five banana
six banana
seven banana more!!!

(Sorry, am late catching up this thread!)
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:47 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Originally posted by fogmeister
YES YES IVE GOTTA HAVE IT WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!

Orange website

Jill

Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

George and Zippy were the only 'people' I knew that put clothes on to go to bed, but were butt-naked during the day. :scared:
Below is only for those with a broadband connection - it takes a while to download but guaranteed its the funniest thing you will see today - The Rainbow Orgy...I kid you not !!!

http://www.megastar.co.uk/comps/vira...config=rainbow
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by sjn2003
Seaman Stanes, Master Bates, Roger the cabin boy.....all an urban myth I'm afraid but would have been one over the Beeb if they had been that clever !!

There was a Mater Mates who was mispronounced on several ocassions and a Pirate Willy - thats about as far as it goes

Don't spoil the myth!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.