Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Jun 1st 2004, 9:10 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Don't worry, I narrowly missed out on being on the lowest ever scoring University Challenge team. Phew. Although, such is the power of coming last, the team were then interviewed on This Morning and TFI Friday with Chris Evans. Missed out big time there.
They do say ignorance is bliss!!
Old Jun 1st 2004, 9:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Its Friday, its Five o'clock and its CRACKERJACK....one of those sayings guaranteed to get you funny looks in Oz! Love the Pogles pic
How about The Herbs??!
Old Jun 1st 2004, 9:16 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

got a 8 year old daughter,a 6 year old daughter and just as i thought i was over the worst a 2 year old daughter .and if i ever meet that purple twa_ barney he will never dance again.the sight and the sound just make me see red.have given a lot of thought about getting a van full of dads together with ski masks and bats and wait till he comes out after one of his gigs,yes that purple f ing thing does gigs..........sorry i think i need a lie down now
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I feel the same about Barney... annoying American trash
What about "The Wiggles" though?
"Hi, I'm Hank(?), I wear a red shirt (camp, cheesy grin) and I like fruit salad and hot potatoes!" Wince!
Hope not all Aus TV is not that bad... lol, it probably is!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by jonni boy
got a 8 year old daughter,a 6 year old daughter and just as i thought i was over the worst a 2 year old daughter .and if i ever meet that purple twa_ barney he will never dance again.the sight and the sound just make me see red.have given a lot of thought about getting a van full of dads together with ski masks and bats and wait till he comes out after one of his gigs,yes that purple f ing thing does gigs..........sorry i think i need a lie down now
the worst child in barnery has to be ming !!
shes about 18 and about 3ft taller than all the other kids!!

call it a day ming
PLEASE !!!