Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Now that a good percentage of the forum is humming the theme tune to the Littlest Hobo, can we think of any other kid's (or adult) programmes with the sorts of theme tunes that get stuck in your head and won't go away????
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:13 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Annoying children's programme theme tunes

LOL Bundy, get back to work
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by fogmeister
LOL Bundy, get back to work
Can't. The Littlest Hobo has taken over my brain. And I don't have any work to do anyway
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by bundy
Can't. The Littlest Hobo has taken over my brain. And I don't have any work to do anyway

Rhubarb & Custard......now some of us do have work to do...ermm...honest guv !
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by sjn2003
Rhubarb & Custard......now some of us do have work to do...ermm...honest guv !

Truly annoying.

It's actually a desperate bid to get Hobo out of my head! R&C doesn't do it though. Can't sing along
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:20 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Dogtanian! Annoying! "all for one and one for all..." grrrrr!

Also hate the Flumps. Had a nightmare as a kid where Pootle (the one with the bobble hat) attacked me while I was camping once. Get a cold sweat to this day if I hear the theme tune.

:scared:
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by loose

Also hate the Flumps. Had a nightmare as a kid where Pootle (the one with the bobble hat) attacked me while I was camping once. Get a cold sweat to this day if I hear the theme tune.

Was there a flump called 'perkin' as well?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

LOL!!! I have a friend nicknamed Flump because she always used to wear Flump hats. Pootle. Scary. I only had nightmares about Morph and Dr Who.

Dogtanian though, good contender. Monetarily replaces Hobo on my head tape
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Now that a good percentage of the forum is humming the theme tune to the Littlest Hobo, can we think of any other kid's (or adult) programmes with the sorts of theme tunes that get stuck in your head and won't go away????
When I was working in Sydney, I got hooked on watching 'Bananas in Pyjamas' in the mornings & went into meetings etc humming the theme tune.

One of my more stupid colleagues asked me what it was, & I said 'Mozart' which seemed to satisfy him... (Probably one of his early works, say K14 or something like that? )

(Yes, Bundy, I am bored too, but it's more displacement activity, because I'm supposed to be preparing my presentations for next week's consultancy days... )

Anya.
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Just for you bundy...

Link to BBC article

(The American National anthem is tops...)

Last edited by young_lad; Apr 15th 2004 at 1:26 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:24 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

The Krankies and the Chuckle Brothers, dunno if they sang but the thought is unbearable!
Magic Roundabout, thats a nasty one for sure
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:25 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by young_lad
Was there a flump called 'perkin' as well?

I dont know!! I dont want to think about them!!

Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by young_lad
Just for you bundy...

Link to BBC article

Fantastic. I know have a hybrid version of Hobo, crossed with a bit of Grange Hill, some Ski Sunday and Hawaii Five-0.

Anya, like the Mozart trick. Might try it.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

I dont know!! I dont want to think about them!!

Alright, what about the Wombles then? I always got them confused with the Flumps, which shows how well my brain used to work.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks very much

Read the thread and now all I have in my head is:

Bod!!!!!

Phil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.