Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Agency work in Adelaide please advise.

Agency work in Adelaide please advise.

Old Sep 24th 2001, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

sgwilks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We are emigrating to Adelaide shortly when we sell our house,although we were accepted due to my wifes skills i need to work myself but having no trade or proffession i will be looking for warehouse/factory/driving type jobs preferably shift work.Can anyone advise on the availability of this type of work probably through an agency,and are the wages less or more than other types of work,please help as i am panicking that i may not be able to find work when we get there.

Regards Steve.
Old Sep 24th 2001, 6:45 pm
A+V Johnson

Don't panic you will get a job, my brother moved to Brisbane 2 years ago he had no
problem getting work and his life style has gone up by 100% + The best way to find
info maybe to find the name of a local news paper most have adds etc on web sites.

For an idea have a look at the sites below. They do not show all job's be any means
but you will get some idea from them.

Jobs: www.seek.com.au www.employment.byron.com.au

To get an idea of Pay look at this site: www.wagenet.gov.au

Good luck

Regards AJ

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 24th 2001, 8:12 pm
A+V Johnson

Don't panic you will get a job, my brother moved to Brisbane 2 years ago he had no
problem getting work and his life style has gone up by 100% + The best way to find
info maybe to find the name of a local news paper most have adds etc on web sites.

For an idea have a look at the sites below. They do not show all job's be any means
but you will get some idea from them.

Jobs: www.seek.com.au www.employment.byron.com.au

To get an idea of Pay look at this site: www.wagenet.gov.au

Good luck

Regards AJ

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >