Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AFL Tipping Competition

AFL Tipping Competition

Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:38 pm
Wahroonga Boy

Wahroonga Boy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AFL Tipping Competition

Not a bad weekend for me. Still in shock at how much the crows beat port by. Had that down for a port victory
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:20 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Remember & get this weeks tips in before tomorrow evening Aus time.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 10:45 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Remember & get this weeks tips in before tomorrow evening Aus time.

That's about a 10am deadline Friday for you UK based folks!!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Well done Kala, 7 out of 8 this week was pretty damn good.

3 females in the top 5, putting a lot of the guys to shame.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:37 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kala, 7 out of 8 this week was pretty damn good.

3 females in the top 5, putting a lot of the guys to shame.
I got 6, pretty chuffed with that. I can relax a bit now, I'm not propping quite so many up
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:35 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!! well done Kala and well done Mr Moore, bout time You didin't pick brizzy again did ya??

Wish i'd had a bet on Lovett to win the medal, i said if he played like he did last week against the cats he would win it. He played a blinder and i was so chuffed for the young lad
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:58 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by hevs
Yay!! well done Kala and well done Mr Moore, bout time You didin't pick brizzy again did ya??

Wish i'd had a bet on Lovett to win the medal, i said if he played like he did last week against the cats he would win it. He played a blinder and i was so chuffed for the young lad

So who do you pick next week, Bombers or Brissie??
Old Apr 26th 2005, 2:52 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

If they can play with the spirit that they played with on Monday then I'd pick The Bombers. This will upset Hevs as generally when I pick em they lose.

She asked me to leave the room a couple of times during the Anzac match. Nothing to do with her thinking I was jinxing them, just my chronic flatulence .

6 for me this week. Didn't pick The Bombers
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

ah ha!! That would be telling. You getting the fear cos i'm sneaking up on you on our leader board
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

ah ha!! That would be telling. You getting the fear cos i'm sneaking up on you on our leader board
Every time I tip my team the lions they lose so by my reckoning the law of averages says they have to win at some point so watch out bombers lol
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Every time I tip my team the lions they lose )
But its not hard cos havn't they lost 4 out of 5??
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked the footy tipping and was surprised to see I have jumped up the board this week. I am off to my first game on Friday night Carlton v Hawthorn at the Telstra Dome, cant wait. I have not definitely decided which team I will support most but am being pushed by husband towards Carlton.

Mel
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:58 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by melibeam
t. I have not definitely decided which team I will support most but am being pushed by husband towards Carlton.

Mel
Noooooo!!!! You'll see why when you see there supporters :scared:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

But its not hard cos havn't they lost 4 out of 5??
lol Exactly - imagine how gutted your gonna feel when they beat the bombers!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:14 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
lol Exactly - imagine how gutted your gonna feel when they beat the bombers!!!!
Shut it!! I was praying we'd win just to see the Lions at 16th, smug gits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.