House swap

Old Oct 2nd 2017, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

stuartsummers1980 has a spectacular aura aboutstuartsummers1980 has a spectacular aura aboutstuartsummers1980 has a spectacular aura about
Default House swap

Evening all,

bit of a random one, but anyone have any folks/relatives that are from south Cheshire or North Shropshire who were contemplating a trip out to Melbourne backend of December / first 3 weeks of January? That might want to do a house swap? Or someone thinking of a fact finding trip?

We were weighing up a trip to the UK Dec28 to Jan22 and were going to stay with my sister, but she's thrown a spanner in the works by suddenly selling her house, as she wants to buy a reno and do it up! We're 2 adults and a 4 year old and 4 month old, so need space and she was the only one with it. So I thought about a house swap, but of the two websites I know that do it properly, one didn't have anyone looking to do something like that in the area we need to be, and the other had abysmal reviews, so I didn't even get as far as looking.

We're in Chelsea, Vic. Family in the UK are all in a cluster around Gobowen, Ellesmere in Shropshire (not Ellesmere Port). So about 45 minutes south of Chester.

It's a long shot, but thought i'd put it out there. Did look at AirBNB but silly money even in off season.

Thanks.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House swap

Lovehomeswap has a few.... Could be worth joining.

https://www.lovehomeswap.com/preview...United+Kingdom