Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

adoption in Australia.

adoption in Australia.

Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: adoption in Australia.

Oh that's interesting!

I will keep an eye out for any updates (although wheels of bureaucracy turn very slowly and we may be retired by the time this is agreed!) as it would be great to have a Vietnamese sister/brother for our little one.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

The http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/ is an Australian parenting forum. If you look down the massive list of forum headings you will find one on adoption. This may assist you in your research.

Good luck
Caroline
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:16 am
Just Joined

pobby is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone for your helpful and honest replies and sorry for not replying earlier..Me and OH have been doing a lot of thinking and researching and i realize that it would be quite a number of years before we were able to adopt if we came over to oz next year, which was the original plan..so, the plan now is to start the adoption process here (I know, am sure it will take ages but not 5 years!!) Our plan will still be to come to oz at some point and i will carry on looking at these boards for inspiration and advice ! thanks again,
Pobby