Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accomodation in orange NSW

Accomodation in orange NSW

Old Jun 9th 2010, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Accomodation in orange NSW

Hi I am moving to NSW on 15th June of this year.
At first I will arrive Sydney, then on 17th June I have to go to Orange NSW.
I have to stay there 2/3 days for some reasons.

What about hotel/temporary accomodation in orange NSW (near city centre) in cheap rate for single person?? what about the rate??
Anyone have any idea/suggestions??
Old Jun 9th 2010, 8:33 am
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accomodation in orange NSW

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hi I am moving to NSW on 15th June of this year.
At first I will arrive Sydney, then on 17th June I have to go to Orange NSW.
I have to stay there 2/3 days for some reasons.

What about hotel/temporary accomodation in orange NSW (near city centre) in cheap rate for single person?? what about the rate??
Anyone have any idea/suggestions??
Hiya,
I live in Orange and you will find plenty of accomodation around. Its not a huge place so you should be able to walk around easily if you stay close to the CBD where lots of places are based.

http://www.visitnsw.com/town/Orange.aspx

If you have anything specific, please ask
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scotty1
Hiya,
I live in Orange and you will find plenty of accomodation around. Its not a huge place so you should be able to walk around easily if you stay close to the CBD where lots of places are based.

http://www.visitnsw.com/town/Orange.aspx

If you have anything specific, please ask
Hey,

From this website I found Canobolas Caravan Park have some standard en suite cabins which rate 50-60 AUD per night which is quite near from city centre and my destination.

As I am a newcomer in orange NSW as well as Australia, I am looking for some cheap rate hotel/accomodation for my stay there 2/3 days for one potential job purpose.

What's your suggestion- is it ok to stay in Canobolas Caravan park for 2/3 nights ??? Or is there any other option to stay there in cheap rate ??
(I am a new migrant, that's why I am thinking about cheap accomodation to save money!)
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:48 am
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,

From this website I found Canobolas Caravan Park have some standard en suite cabins which rate 50-60 AUD per night which is quite near from city centre and my destination.

As I am a newcomer in orange NSW as well as Australia, I am looking for some cheap rate hotel/accomodation for my stay there 2/3 days for one potential job purpose.

What's your suggestion- is it ok to stay in Canobolas Caravan park for 2/3 nights ??? Or is there any other option to stay there in cheap rate ??
(I am a new migrant, that's why I am thinking about cheap accomodation to save money!)
I haven't stayed there myself, but its location looks fine for walking to the town etc. That's pretty cheap, not sure you will get anything better. Only thing to think about is it will be cold in June so bring warm clothing. Good luck with the job
Scotty
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

I'm supposed to be flying to Orange next week with work. I hear its lovelly but very cold at the moment. Really looking forward to it.

Keel
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by keel
I'm supposed to be flying to Orange next week with work. I hear its lovelly but very cold at the moment. Really looking forward to it.

Keel
Could you please tell me how you manage your accommodation there?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:53 am
Bright in Orange

Originally Posted by keel

Keel
Well being from scotland its not what I call cold, but today the temp didn't get much into double figures. However the sun was shining and I was still out on the golf course! Just bring a jumper.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Could you please tell me how you manage your accommodation there?
No idea. Someone books it for me. It doesn't matter anyway I found out today I'm not neede on the job this time.

Keel