!!!!

Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

jon f is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: !!!!

just been to my kids parent night .what a waste of time all the teacher could say was they had settled in ok.they have been at the school for 2 years .you would think they would be settled in by now.what a load of crap.a waste of an evening no wonder kids are not learning too much time wasting
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL,

yeah, thats about right,
god you hit the nail on the head there
lol
lace x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lacey21
Don't know about that mate, some say become a VW Mechanic and not be able to afford that 3 year old car lol
i can afford a three year old car but i dont class my self as on the bread line
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Now now get a grip lol
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:24 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jon f
just been to my kids parent night .what a waste of time all the teacher could say was they had settled in ok.they have been at the school for 2 years .you would think they would be settled in by now.what a load of crap.a waste of an evening no wonder kids are not learning too much time wasting

Hi all,
Blimey what have I started
Teachers well I have to say that at our Village school they are not too bad and plus the fact all the sh*t these kids get away with doesn't always come from school, plus did you all read the attachment earlier on this thread, 'same sh*t diff bucket' how bloody true, Its ridiculous to think that you have no powers and someone up there........ who really isn't in the real world makes these rules
Plus the teachers can't DO anything !!!! Its bloody crazy, The only language these people understand is their own which means Hit back big time ..... if it were my daughters teeth been knocked out I would have probably been arrested myself..... or that poor kid who had their face cut.... its like the bloody Krays undoing a pencil sharpener !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is the mentality of that kid
Finished now phew
Jane xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Crazy isn' it Jane,
your sending your precious things out in this wold and they somehoe have to survive, everywhere! I know there is crime everywhere, it just seems like here there is so much in a small peice of land. Australia is huge, can we fit into it 4 times or more or some thing I read somewhere, I don't kow but we are a small island and we can't keep haivng inbreeds do this.

sorry I'll stand down off the soap box now lol
lace x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

something tells me I should have put that post through the spell check lol time to go I think really knackered
hugs Lace x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:36 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Crazy isn' it Jane,
your sending your precious things out in this wold and they somehoe have to survive, everywhere! I know there is crime everywhere, it just seems like here there is so much in a small peice of land. Australia is huge, can we fit into it 4 times or more or some thing I read somewhere, I don't kow but we are a small island and we can't keep haivng inbreeds do this.

sorry I'll stand down off the soap box now lol
lace x

I am with you, It is all over but like you said at least over there its spread out a bit!!! all know they don't just let ANYONE in like we do.
All this started coz I went to look at one of the 'best schools' in our county I am terrified having to send my little girl to secondary school, she is not the most confident of kids so I just hope we get out of here then I will get a job at the school so I can beat anyone who crosses her :scared: lol
Jane xx

Ps you are only spelling like that so we don't all think you are a teacher lol
xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good luck Jane on finding your school, I hope it is in Australia. Even teh best ones are crap you just pay or a name in my opinion.

anyway good night, god bless
dream about a better life somewhere hugs
Lace xxx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:40 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

It aint the kids it their parents fault.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:45 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian

Too right Parents AND the do gooders!!!! that have NO clue what its all about
Jane xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
yes some parents dont care what their kids get up to
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:18 pm
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

why don't parents of children who are being bullied lay assualt charges? I definitely would be the bullying continued and the school didn't resolve it effectively.

A few years back I had a friend who's daughter was black belt in karate. (She was only about 12) and some girls from her school were constantly provoking her (physically) to try and get her to retaliate. She never did. Her mum was up at the school once or twice a week, but all that happened was they stopped doing it at school and would wait until they were on the way home. It amazed me that her mum didn't want to get the police involved (her daughter would end up with black eyes and all sorts).
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jon f
yes they say if you cant make it in the real world become a teacher

Hey that's me!

I couldn't make it in the real world so I became a teacher. I can just about cope with the real world now that I've got 14 weeks holiday a year!

We were back in the UK for a year - 2004-2005 after a 5 year gap and I couldn't believe the state of play there. I taught in (apparently) a really good school and it was a nightmare. Blatant swearing in class, complete absence of work ethic in too many kids, intimidating behaviour, bizarre behaviour - overtly sexual and blatant lying. You know the type of thing - you've just seen with your own eyes, somebody damage a computer and when the kid is hauled up, the response is "No I didn't". And they know that you know they did it but they also know that you won't be able to do anything about because it will be "your word against mine". (Since when has a teacher had the same amount of standing as a 14 year old? (Rhetorical question - since Margaret Thatcher began the erosion of teacher authority and encouraged the growth of parent power))

And the saddest thing was the 60% of kids who just could not get any attention from me because I was too busy dealing with the others, and their learning was constantly disrupted. I actualy advised some of them to complain to their parents that x,y and z were stopping them from learning and I was powerless to do anything about it.

I've written about this before but this type of attitude seems to be a lot less obvious here in Perth. Sure, there are demotivated kids but the nastiness and aggression doesn't seem to be here. And my theory is that it's a lot to do with the emphasis on sport and outdoor activities - gets rid of loads of aggression!!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:56 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=banjo]why don't parents of children who are being bullied lay assualt charges? I definitely would be the bullying continued and the school didn't resolve it effectively.

Under 10 you cannot be held responsible for your actions. Police cannot do a thing except talk to the parents. You cannot even sue the parents - believe me I tried every avenue.

I threatened to sue the school with a solicitor in tow because they failed in their duty of care. The case is still open now even tho' my daughter has gone to a primary school now.

Over 10 I'm not sure about. In cases I've read about in the papers the police 'have a word with the bullies'. So of course that stops it Right

Suzy x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.