!!!!

Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: !!!!

Originally Posted by lacey21
I wouldn't bother it wouldn't make an half'penth (oh! cannot spell D & T Teacher me, don't need to spell) of difference. Done that, left!

They make it all ok for OFSTED, the school is painted, the walls are full of the children's brightly coloured crap and the kids are gagged, you know what it is like.

Lol lace xx

Too true Lace

I had a meeting with the head honcho from Ofsted re my daughter's bullying.
she admitted to me that the clas teacher had said there was a problem and it would be dealt with. Yeah righ Bollocks.

When the Ofsted report came out the effin school was wonderful and the head teacher was brilliant.

Luckily for me who read the small print you can object to the report - so I did and they had to change it albeit slightly to show that everything was not wonderful.

Hurray for the small people - mind you, once the parents found out my name was shite in our village - was I bothered - no - the school deserved it.

suzy x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:30 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Sharon can i please appeal to you to get back on that soap box. for far to long have the human rights do gooders had far to much to say for them self's. please don't interpret what I'm saying as being in favour of fascist style country I'm not. the problem is that these pricks have given more power to these young individuals (desperately trying to restrain my self) than they could imagine.
with great power comes great responsibility and while these cretins have this amount of power there's nothing that we can do. the only way forward is to take back control, this however will no take a mammoth effort and the only way is to get people on there soap boxes and declare that this is NOT acceptable behaviour.
I'm sure that this event with the young girl is just the tip of the ice burg and far far to many cases never come to light.
if the people responsible are taken to court for there actions they know that no real punishment will be hand out to them. this has to stop!!!!!
while i do not condone the actions of abuse that is not what i want. what i want and expect is that they are aware of there position in the social spectrum. if they can not accept there position then that is the time that something has to done.
while I'm not in favour of the return of national service i am in favour of a similar system of punishment for these people.
so for all you human rights people out there i hold you responsible for the attitude of these people.

so please all of you that feel this way get on your soap box and shout as loud as you can, as that is the only way that things can be changed.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

I wouldn't bother it wouldn't make an half'penth (oh! cannot spell D & T Teacher me, don't need to spell) of difference. Done that, left!

They make it all ok for OFSTED, the school is painted, the walls are full of the children's brightly coloured crap and the kids are gagged, you know what it is like.

Lol lace xx
My boy was coming home from school last year with a lot of bruising on his arms, now he is a big lad for his age plays rugby so he's no wimp, found out it was a small lad who was just "messing around" I saw the deputy head of the school about this and to be honest I might as well have been talking to Kermit the frog. A complete waste of time, he kept saying "the school runs an anti bullying program" Works well I said. Got it sorted in the end but not through the school,
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sparks124
Sharon can i please appeal to you to get back on that soap box. for far to long have the human rights do gooders had far to much to say for them self's. please don't interpret what I'm saying as being in favour of fascist style country I'm not. the problem is that these pricks have given more power to these young individuals (desperately trying to restrain my self) than they could imagine.
with great power comes great responsibility and while these cretins have this amount of power there's nothing that we can do. the only way forward is to take back control, this however will no take a mammoth effort and the only way is to get people on there soap boxes and declare that this is NOT acceptable behaviour.
I'm sure that this event with the young girl is just the tip of the ice burg and far far to many cases never come to light.
if the people responsible are taken to court for there actions they know that no real punishment will be hand out to them. this has to stop!!!!!
while i do not condone the actions of abuse that is not what i want. what i want and expect is that they are aware of there position in the social spectrum. if they can not accept there position then that is the time that something has to done.
while I'm not in favour of the return of national service i am in favour of a similar system of punishment for these people.
so for all you human rights people out there i hold you responsible for the attitude of these people.

so please all of you that feel this way get on your soap box and shout as loud as you can, as that is the only way that things can be changed.
I'm bloody well with ya. Vote Sparks Andy
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus don't put a fippin gun in their hands as well by making them do National Service god almighty, I used to work for the RAF give us a break please.

Courts! Courts! Sorry are you mad!!!

Here here to the lady who posted and who's name I have just forgot sorry honey

lace x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this a first for a thread?

Everyone on the same wavelength.

SO FAR

suzy x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't deal with the pillark headmaster just took him straight out of school flapsterhp
the way I see it he can go to college when he is older now days you don't need a thousand GCSEs or A levels, oh no not when there are Foundation Degrees and Foundation Courses to do.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

suzy nice one
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:49 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Jesus don't put a fippin gun in their hands as well by making them do National Service god almighty, I used to work for the RAF give us a break please.

Courts! Courts! Sorry are you mad!!!

Here here to the lady who posted and who's name I have just forgot sorry honey

lace x
at no point did i suggest putting a gun in there hands or sending them into national service/army/RAF/Navy. in fact i would be against putting them in with main stream training, as i my self have experienced first hand the military (Royal Marines). what I'm saying is that alot of these people would benefit from this style of training.b
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry PMSL,

yeah I know what you mean I did go over the top sorry sparks, I feel like your avatar on this one lol

lace (Apologies) xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

jon f is an unknown quantity at this point

not to be rude to all teachers but alot of them seem to be not living in the real world .i work in a vw garage and was moting a teachers car.when i phoned her up to say her car had two illegal tyres on it she repled that she lived on the bread line and could not afford them.she had a 3 year old car .which bread line was she on ?????
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL

yeah point taken, however I have found some of them to have no common sense, if you know what I mean, bloody brainy but no common sense Mmm
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

jon f is an unknown quantity at this point

yes they say if you cant make it in the real world become a teacher
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jon f
yes they say if you cant make it in the real world become a teacher
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't know about that mate, some say become a VW Mechanic and not be able to afford that 3 year old car lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.