!!!!

Old Oct 21st 2005, 5:44 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default !!!!

Hi Guys,
Well I just have to share........ We went to look at a secondary school last night for my daughter, just in case we don't get our visa .. Anyway the school was brilliant and the students and teachers all had a really good relationship, the feel of the school is fantastic and facilities and work ethics all seem great.... Anyway one of my daughters friends(11 years old) came round tonight and told us whilst she was on the school bus another girl (13)decided she didn't like her and smacked her in the face knocking out 2 teeth. as if that was not bad enough the school only suspended the girl for 3 days !!! and her parents said ' well thats kids !!!' I am horrified If it was my daughter Who was the victim I think I would push things to the limit, Also heard on the news that a 12 year old schoolgirl had her face slashed by another student.
Is it me or do you all think what is wrong to make KIDS behave this way
Jane xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of
Default Re: !!!!

The government have decided to give some power back to teachers.
They are going to allow teachers to restrain and punish disruptive pupils. They say they want to stop the " you can't do anything to me Sir" culture.
It's about time.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 5:57 pm

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Guys,
Well I just have to share........ We went to look at a secondary school last night for my daughter, just in case we don't get our visa .. Anyway the school was brilliant and the students and teachers all had a really good relationship, the feel of the school is fantastic and facilities and work ethics all seem great.... Anyway one of my daughters friends(11 years old) came round tonight and told us whilst she was on the school bus another girl (13)decided she didn't like her and smacked her in the face knocking out 2 teeth. as if that was not bad enough the school only suspended the girl for 3 days !!! and her parents said ' well thats kids !!!' I am horrified If it was my daughter Who was the victim I think I would push things to the limit, Also heard on the news that a 12 year old schoolgirl had her face slashed by another student.
Is it me or do you all think what is wrong to make KIDS behave this way
Jane xx
Jane,

Hi! I think that kids today are an absolute nightmare and that is partly the reason for us wanting to go to Oz. O.K so everywhere has it`s fair share of problems, but the UK is going downhill at an alarming speed. There is no discipline anymore either at home or at school. If that had happened to my daughter, I`m not sure that i wouldn`t have been arrested! (although i do know that two wrongs don`t make a right). If i go out and see a bunch of kids, it can scare the sh!t out of me, because you don`t know what they are capable of. I think that far too many kids are left to their own devices and that there is no quality family time in a lot of families. O.K so we all lead busy lives, but if we can`t commit to spending time with our children, then why have them in the first place. I`ll get off my soap box now.

Take care
Sharon
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:03 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin and sharon
Jane,

Hi! I think that kids today are an absolute nightmare and that is partly the reason for us wanting to go to Oz. O.K so everywhere has it`s fair share of problems, but the UK is going downhill at an alarming speed. There is no discipline anymore either at home or at school. If that had happened to my daughter, I`m not sure that i wouldn`t have been arrested! (although i do know that two wrongs don`t make a right). If i go out and see a bunch of kids, it can scare the sh!t out of me, because you don`t know what they are capable of. I think that far too many kids are left to their own devices and that there is no quality family time in a lot of families. O.K so we all lead busy lives, but if we can`t commit to spending time with our children, then why have them in the first place. I`ll get off my soap box now.

Take care
Sharon

Hi Sharon,
I know I have to say I think I might have to get the girl in question and just tell her a few home truths!!!!! But why do they feel that they need to be like this ???? Yeah I think some of it does come from home but generally they are let grow up far too fast and you are right left to their own devices ... we live in a nice village and I don't let my kids out of the street !!!! Mean mum!!! lol
Jane xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Some kids are foul little bastards. Yes I mean it. My own daughter was bullied from the age of 4 - it started with biting. What did the school do - FA.

Oh yes they admitted there was a problem but with the no blame policy in force today they couldn't do anything.

The ringleader's family are scumbags but the other two come from supposedly nice families.

At least the school started quaking in their boots once my solicitor was on the case.

Suzy x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:12 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Think about that poor 12 year old girl, what a nightmare. I mean FFS a blade from a pencil sharpner! WTF is going on?
F**k sake what would kids of today say to the BIRCH? They'd have you up for GBH bigtime. Thanks to the human rights lot going OTT and the PC world we live in, well especially in this country, the days of the cane and slipper left us a long time ago. I feel a thread coming on! Never did me any harm.

Victorian dad signing off!!
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

makes christmas easy then.....

sorry couldnt resist
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:50 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin and sharon
Jane,

Take care
Sharon
Same shit...different bucket:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...2-1245,00.html

G
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:54 pm

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling

How is your shit so well hidden? Deeper bucket perhaps!
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep same shit different day but my son doesn't attend school as he is Home Tutored. He has a full life tonight he is at archery and he also go to chess and does other stuff too.
You bring your children up in the proper manner then some little bullying dick head comes along and rips everything good you have done to bits, and the do gooders stand by and say Aww it's just a child, say that to the little girl in the UK with her face slashed open or Jamie Bulger

no

Grumpy old school (Ex-Secondary School Teacher) Lace xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Too many do gooders telling everyone what to do, if you smack a child they will grow up hitting others. BOLLOCKS is what I say, when I was younger, if I did something wrong I got a slap and regardless of what those do gooding twats say IT DID ME NO HARM and 9 times out of 10 I didn't do it again. So there, i've said my bit. Andy
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:17 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I don't think any of my work mates come on here so I should be safe. We have a head who is full of wanting to be a friend to the kids and listens to the poor little so and so who kicked somebody in the groin. Well I'm sorry but a head is someone who the kids SHOULD be afraid of. When she was off sick for nearly a year, our deputy head took a much tougher line on discipline and the school was great. Just beginning to turn around and get the kids in line and get a better reputation, then the head comes back and we are back to square one again. Offsted are due any time. I think it might be my parting gift to let them know that the teachers are great but the head is crap!
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I don't think any of my work mates come on here so I should be safe. We have a head who is full of wanting to be a friend to the kids and listens to the poor little so and so who kicked somebody in the groin. Well I'm sorry but a head is someone who the kids SHOULD be afraid of. When she was off sick for nearly a year, our deputy head took a much tougher line on discipline and the school was great. Just beginning to turn around and get the kids in line and get a better reputation, then the head comes back and we are back to square one again. Offsted are due any time. I think it might be my parting gift to let them know that the teachers are great but the head is crap!
Well said. Andy
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't bother it wouldn't make an half'penth (oh! cannot spell D & T Teacher me, don't need to spell) of difference. Done that, left!

They make it all ok for OFSTED, the school is painted, the walls are full of the children's brightly coloured crap and the kids are gagged, you know what it is like.

Lol lace xx
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:28 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lacey21
I wouldn't bother it wouldn't make an half'penth (oh! cannot spell D & T Teacher me, don't need to spell) of difference. Done that, left!

They make it all ok for OFSTED, the school is painted, the walls are full of the children's brightly coloured crap and the kids are gagged, you know what it is like.

Lol lace xx
Last time they came, the head suggested to the parents of the really awful children that it would be a much cheaper time to take the kids out for a few days rather than school holidays. Hello!!! That's why those kids are awful in the first place, no respect for rules and regulations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.