Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP Employment Law in OZ

HELP Employment Law in OZ

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default HELP Employment Law in OZ

In the UK we have some of very good free sites that cover all aspects of employment law, employee and employer rights and the necessary procedures that need to be followed to ensure compliance to UK legislation

The main ones being DTI.gov.uk and ACAS.gov.uk

Could anyone advise me of any sites which do a similar thing in Australia as I need to gain a full understanding of employment law, employee and employer rights and procedures that need to be followed before we move as we both work in Human Resources.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

:scared: :scared:
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:28 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP Employment Law in OZ

Try this site:

https://www.workchoices.gov.au/

We're currently being bombarded by government ads here by the new legislation changes. I think it may be a start if nothing else since its quite broad and sweeping changes effecting pay, leave and all sorts of rights for employees.

Hope it helps!