489 Visa

Old Nov 7th 2016, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 Visa

Originally Posted by teza
Well you certainly shouldn't use google translator. I've read all your postings and haven't understood any of them. English was my second language as well, now my primary language but you are posting is borderline jibberish.
So question is, how will you ever pass the language test?

And also, are you even qualified for a visa as pointed out by few members?
Err, I'm not sure your comments were meant for me, but seeing how you quoted me in your reply, I thought I'd take this opportunity to clarify:

I scored a CEFR C2 for my IELTS, which translated to 9.0 across all the 4 components (I thought I could use the extra points) - and English is my dominant (I hesitate to say "first") language. I do speak 3 other languages and am in the process of picking up Spanish (sadly that's getting no where anytime fast).

And no, I'm not applying for a 489. I'm on a 189, and my quandary right now is that eternal question of whether to stay (put) or go...

But thanks for asking anyway
Old Nov 7th 2016, 11:47 am
Just Joined

amtesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xizzles
Err, I'm not sure your comments were meant for me, but seeing how you quoted me in your reply, I thought I'd take this opportunity to clarify:

I scored a CEFR C2 for my IELTS, which translated to 9.0 across all the 4 components (I thought I could use the extra points) - and English is my dominant (I hesitate to say "first") language. I do speak 3 other languages and am in the process of picking up Spanish (sadly that's getting no where anytime fast).

And no, I'm not applying for a 489. I'm on a 189, and my quandary right now is that eternal question of whether to stay (put) or go...

Great score,you are a genius,i have to take some lessons from you.
Old Nov 7th 2016, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amtesh

Won't you worry,i will manage.Dont go on assumptions and perceptions.I can face off any challenge to survive any situation and circumstance for the betterment of me my family members.
Your PTE score does not mean you have good English, I got an O level in German but I don't think I could string a sentence together. You can learn just enough to pass an exam. Your diction is not right, your punctuation is not right (do you have a space bar option on your keyboard!). I can kind of get the jist of what you are saying, but I would not employ you or invite you to interview as your English is not good enough.

Originally Posted by amtesh
Great score,you are a genius,i have to take some lessons from you.
You display really bad manners. Moving to Austalia with poor English and bad manners is not a recipe for success.
Old Nov 7th 2016, 7:40 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Um is it just me?

Spoiler:
Old Nov 7th 2016, 8:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
No
Old Nov 7th 2016, 9:08 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xizzles

No, sorry, not for you, meant to quote the OP
Old Nov 7th 2016, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Absolutely not just you