489 Visa

Old Nov 5th 2016, 6:52 am
Just Joined

amtesh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 489 Visa

Hi this is dube,I have applied for 489 visa and it might be processed within 3 months and the visa will be applicable for northern inland.I have an experience of 15 years in project in pharmaceutical industries.So,i am in a confusion,that northern inland has job opportunities for me or not.I guess we cannot compare northern inland to sydney,if migrated to northern inland,which region will be suitable for me to stay and work.

Kindly suggest.

dube
Old Nov 5th 2016, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Default Re: 489 Visa

how long does the RDANI takes to nominate for state authority.

regards,

dube
Old Nov 5th 2016, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

There is no such area as northern inland. Do you mean Northern Territory?
Old Nov 5th 2016, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amtesh
how long does the RDANI takes to nominate for state authority.

regards,

dube
What is RDANI? What is state authority?

Your English is poor and I am afraid your posts are difficult to understand.
Old Nov 5th 2016, 8:12 am
Just Joined

It is new south wales- northern inland australia. RDANI- Regional development australia northern inland (NSW).Now it is ok for you to reply.
Old Nov 5th 2016, 8:37 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

It is new south wales- northern inland australia. RDANI- Regional development australia northern inland (NSW).Now it is ok for you to reply.
In your first post you say you have applied for a 489 visa - but now you are asking how long nomination takes? Not sure what stage of the process you are at.
Old Nov 5th 2016, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Your posting still make no sense. You said you have applied for the 489, well this means you already have state sponsorship. So what has this RDANI, who I have still never heard of, got to do with anything now. Whoever they are, they do not grant visas.
Old Nov 5th 2016, 4:07 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Your posting still make no sense. You said you have applied for the 489, well this means you already have state sponsorship. So what has this RDANI, who I have still never heard of, got to do with anything now. Whoever they are, they do not grant visas.

rdani here.

Regional Development Australia - Northern Inland NSW

Certainly doesn't look like they have anything to do with visa issuance, they are just a regional development organisation

More here about their role.

http://www.rdani.org.au/skilled-migration.php

Last edited by mikelincs; Nov 5th 2016 at 4:11 pm. Reason: found another link
Old Nov 5th 2016, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

I will be applying for 489 visa,after successful outcome from state authority,which I will get within a month,doubt is, whether it is good for a diploma holder in electronic s,exp of 15 yrs and having a salary of equivalent 2500 AUD per month,that too in my home country,applying for a visa is an additional investment of AUD 3600.So is it fruitful or a waste of money and time.
Old Nov 6th 2016, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

It might be helpful for those who are in a position to help/offer advice if they didn't have to double guess the meaning of a question, or the definition of an acronym that's not commonly used or instantly familiar to them.

It does then, becomes the responsibility of those who are seeking assistance to ensure that their questions are clearly phrased and not lost in translation.

After all, whose fault is it, should an answer be unforthcoming, if the question is - in the first place - unintelligible, the phrasing awkward and the paragraphs littered with contractions, sprinkled with acronyms & garbled with txt-spch tt dt mk no fckin sns FFS!?
Old Nov 6th 2016, 1:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by xizzles
It might be helpful for those who are in a position to help/offer advice if they didn't have to double guess the meaning of a question, or the definition of an acronym that's not commonly used or instantly familiar to them.

It does then, becomes the responsibility of those who are seeking assistance to ensure that their questions are clearly phrased and not lost in translation.

After all, whose fault is it, should an answer be unforthcoming, if the question is - in the first place - unintelligible, the phrasing awkward and the paragraphs littered with contractions, sprinkled with acronyms & garbled with txt-spch tt dt mk no fckin sns FFS!?
I am asking for some suggestion,not long stories.

Last edited by old.sparkles; Nov 6th 2016 at 3:06 am. Reason: fix quote
Old Nov 6th 2016, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Suit yourself.
Old Nov 6th 2016, 3:11 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Except you do not give a clear picture of what you are looking for.

You say you have an electronics diploma, and that you have worked in pharmaceuticals - but not what your occupation is? what type of work you are looking for? Or even given a clear picture of where you are looking for work (although we now know this in Northern Inland NSW I would still have no idea what towns / cities / etc that would cover without googling)

What research have you already done to establish what businesses are in the region you are applying to be sponsored by? What towns are encompassed by that area? The more information you can give, the more advice you are likely to receive.

Also, if you can give that information, and respond without being rude, it would help
Old Nov 6th 2016, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you're six different flavours of special!
Old Nov 6th 2016, 11:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Wow, you're six different flavours of special!
Everybody has special quality,I am one of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.