Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

4 weeks to go!!!!! Yikes!

4 weeks to go!!!!! Yikes!

Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Martin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really niceMartin J is just really nice
Default 4 weeks to go!!!!! Yikes!

Well, 4 weeks to go before we head out to Melbourne. Got the rental all sorted from the UK, managed to find a 3 bed in South Yarra overlooking Fawkner Park!! Awesome location! Anyone out that way?

Im panicking now as my car needs selling and the house is now having to be rented out due to the selling market having collapsed here.

Still not decided on whether to take our year old collie with us either!

I can feel the stress levels rising! we have got a lot sorted, but i feel as though there is still tons to do!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 weeks to go!!!!! Yikes!

Originally Posted by Martin J
Well, 4 weeks to go before we head out to Melbourne. Got the rental all sorted from the UK, managed to find a 3 bed in South Yarra overlooking Fawkner Park!! Awesome location! Anyone out that way?

Im panicking now as my car needs selling and the house is now having to be rented out due to the selling market having collapsed here.

I can feel the stress levels rising! we have got a lot sorted, but i feel as though there is still tons to do!!
Take your dog. :-)
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

gshem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Martin J

Know exactly how you feel. We've got 3 weeks to go. Packers are arriving tomorrow. Trying to stay calm. Good luck, hope all goes well.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light

We leave in less than 2 weeks, and the house is not rented out yet !!

To say i'm panicking is an understatement.

We are going no matter what, but i just wished that things would be a little more "sorted"

Wish me luck please !!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Stuey26 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are going (melbourne) in 5 weeks still need to sort the rental home and sell flat here looks like we will be renting it out too.