3 months on

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 months on

good luck mate stick with it
Originally Posted by redlion
Well as you can see from the timeline not brilliantly but we are sticking at it and hope to be following you in the not too distant future, cheers

Nev.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
hi graham,
hows things with you guys,hows your application going,well i hope

Hi Tracey

We're ok. We had our meds 5 weeks ago and had hoped to have heard something by now as there was a batch of SIR grants 2-3 weeks ago. They seem to have dried up at the moment so it's back to the waiting game.

Graham
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi graham,it always seem forever when your waiting doesnt it im sure you ll get them soon enough,you ll have to let us know when you do

Well its 8 .15 in the morning,kerry and mark have just gone off to their new house because some furniture is being deliveredthis morning,looks like im loseing my lodgers
im sitting on my balcony with my laptop and feeding a magpie right by the side of me and he keeps coming back for more,how kool is that the garden is buzzing this time of the morning,with hunny eaters and rainbow parakeets,we have a locust who lives on our balcony and a possum who lives on top of it,we can hear him scurrying about at night and we ve caught him a few times eating the food we put out for the birds,i still cant get over the wild life its amazing.
tracey
Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Tracey

We're ok. We had our meds 5 weeks ago and had hoped to have heard something by now as there was a batch of SIR grants 2-3 weeks ago. They seem to have dried up at the moment so it's back to the waiting game.

Graham
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I see a fox earlier! ...

Sounds amazing Tracey ...
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi paul
it really is quite amazingthis magpie is taking food out of my hand we ve got a koala outside our front to,we hear it at night,very load i must say anhd we have a skink in our garden about a ft long oh and friut bats at night by the dozen,one things for sure we ll never feel lonely,lol

tracey
Originally Posted by Paul2004
I see a fox earlier! ...

Sounds amazing Tracey ...
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

hi paul
it really is quite amazingthis magpie is taking food out of my hand we ve got a koala outside our front to,we hear it at night,very load i must say anhd we have a skink in our garden about a ft long oh and friut bats at night by the dozen,one things for sure we ll never feel lonely,lol

tracey
Oh wow it certainly puts our 5 squirrels to shame, cant wait to see the wildlife again sounds fab
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

hi paul

tracey

I daren't tell my daughter you have a Koala nearby! ...lol, but it DOES sound lovely. We all love the wildlife, well not so keen on spiders.

You seen anthing nasty yet ?!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

squirrels are cute to,havent seen any of them here,but we put a seed ball out for the birds and caught a possum sitting on top of it munching away
Originally Posted by possoms
Oh wow it certainly puts our 5 squirrels to shame, cant wait to see the wildlife again sounds fab
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

thers some nasty looking spiders in m6y trees but they seem to stay in the trees so im not to worried about them,but the cockroaches are huge and they fly :scared: :scared:
I daren't tell my daughter you have a Koala nearby! ...lol, but it DOES sound lovely. We all love the wildlife, well not so keen on spiders.

You seen anthing nasty yet ?!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:52 pm

squirrels are cute to,havent seen any of them here,but we put a seed ball out for the birds and caught a possum sitting on top of it munching away
Ha dont talk about seed balls, well fat balls to be honest. I've put loads out and the squirrels just take the whole thing away with them they are funny though
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

thers some nasty looking spiders in m6y trees but they seem to stay in the trees so im not to worried about them,but the cockroaches are huge and they fly :scared: :scared:

Yeah don't look forward to meeting those! ... :scared:

Anyway, off to work, catch you around ...
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:58 pm

Yeah don't look forward to meeting those! ... :scared:

Anyway, off to work, catch you around ...
did the spider course and so far have been fine with the house ones, even the biggies but still have nightmares over the huntsman :scared:
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

yes they really are funny,i love squirrels
well this ball was considerably larger that a fat ball,but we new...or hoped that by the size of the chunks that kept going missing from it it wasnt a bird,so we put the light on the balcony one night and left it on and low and behold there was the possom sitting on top of the ball looking at us,lol,it was very funny
Ha dont talk about seed balls, well fat balls to be honest. I've put loads out and the squirrels just take the whole thing away with them they are funny though
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:08 pm

yes they really are funny,i love squirrels
well this ball was considerably larger that a fat ball,but we new...or hoped that by the size of the chunks that kept going missing from it it wasnt a bird,so we put the light on the balcony one night and left it on and low and behold there was the possom sitting on top of the ball looking at us,lol,it was very funny
aww they are really cute but they do a lot of damage too dont they??? suppose like squirrels LOL
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

yes unfortunately they do but i still like to see them and im moving soon
aww they are really cute but they do a lot of damage too dont they??? suppose like squirrels LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.