3 months on

Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 months on

nice one tracey, well done. cant believe its been three months. lovely to hear all is going well. fab post, keep us posted.

debs x
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Gissa a job, come on gissa a job, ( show us how to do colour properly then)you know you can lol lol

see you over there soooooooon, I hope hugs Lace xxxx
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scissors
well we ve been here for 3 months now,i cant believe it really,its gone so quickly, but then again it seems like we ve been here forever if you know what i mean.
Still enjoying it,we ve met up with alot of the people who we got to know from the meets in the uk and its just great to see them all here kerry and mark and james are staying with us at the mo,they arrived last week and its just like one big family.
We ve seen koalas in the street and possoms and a snake,not to mention zillions of friut bats at night and parakeets by the dozen in the gardens,the wildlife is just fantastic.
We have regular lunch time meets now once a week which have proven to be very sucessful andwe ve made some lovely friends through that to.
Kerry is getting out now and making lots of friends, which is good because i was gettng a bit worried about her,but she s been to a couple of gigs and made alot of friends in brisbane,she went to a party with some of them at the weekend and is going to another one next weekend,i cant ell you what a relief it is to see her finally going out.
We ve been house hunting,ive made quite a hobby of it sorting out the good from the bad in the week and taking gary to see the ones that i like at weekends,its very intersting seeing so many different styles of house and different prices in different areas,i must say that the estate agents certainly work harder for their money here,they will pic you up and take you around half a dozen houses at one time...well if they want to do it who am i to say no We ve decide to go for one we can do up to suit ourselves and we ve put an offer in on one thats been accepted in cleveland so all being wel we should be in by the new year.
I went with some of my girlfriends to the icon bar in cleveland today for the melbourne cup,everyone was dressed up just like ladies day at aintree,we had a 3 course meal and a few drinks and watched the race which lasted all of 3 and a half minutes but who cares cos i won the sweep stake and got $60 so it paid for my day out,it seems that work stops here for the melbourne cup i believe in melbourne its a holiday but even here work comes to a standstill for a couple of hours,gary had a barbecue at work and they had a big screen up to watch it..can you imagine that happening in the uk?
Ive got my business all set up now and am going to start to build it up,but wil still keep some time for the ladies of pleasure
alls going well this end,so all you peeps out there waiting to come here,i hope this helps reasure you that life this side of the pond is definately worth the wait,good luck to you all

tracey
Hi Tracey.

Glad to hear everything's still going well, and hopefully will be joining your ladies of pleasure meet ups very soon, hopefully will be flying out around 29th November and we will be booking flights this weekend, so you can update me with all the Hairdressing work, cash & carry, etc.

Paula.
Brisbane very soon....
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya hunny
your gonna win the lottery then you wont have to worry about selling your house
Originally Posted by tracey.d
Getting there, I think. Will definitely not be in Australia this side of christmas. I have decided to set my sights on Easter. That way I am not going to be too dissapointed. The house will sell when its meant to..

There is probably a very good reason, either the exchange rate is going to soar or I am about to win the lottery .....

......with my luck though I sincerely doubt it .
I am keeping myself positive though

Tracey
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:09 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

well we ve been here for 3 months now,i cant believe it really,its gone so quickly, but then again it seems like we ve been here forever if you know what i mean.
Still enjoying it,we ve met up with alot of the people who we got to know from the meets in the uk and its just great to see them all here kerry and mark and james are staying with us at the mo,they arrived last week and its just like one big family.
We ve seen koalas in the street and possoms and a snake,not to mention zillions of friut bats at night and parakeets by the dozen in the gardens,the wildlife is just fantastic.
We have regular lunch time meets now once a week which have proven to be very sucessful andwe ve made some lovely friends through that to.
Kerry is getting out now and making lots of friends, which is good because i was gettng a bit worried about her,but she s been to a couple of gigs and made alot of friends in brisbane,she went to a party with some of them at the weekend and is going to another one next weekend,i cant ell you what a relief it is to see her finally going out.
We ve been house hunting,ive made quite a hobby of it sorting out the good from the bad in the week and taking gary to see the ones that i like at weekends,its very intersting seeing so many different styles of house and different prices in different areas,i must say that the estate agents certainly work harder for their money here,they will pic you up and take you around half a dozen houses at one time...well if they want to do it who am i to say no We ve decide to go for one we can do up to suit ourselves and we ve put an offer in on one thats been accepted in cleveland so all being wel we should be in by the new year.
I went with some of my girlfriends to the icon bar in cleveland today for the melbourne cup,everyone was dressed up just like ladies day at aintree,we had a 3 course meal and a few drinks and watched the race which lasted all of 3 and a half minutes but who cares cos i won the sweep stake and got $60 so it paid for my day out,it seems that work stops here for the melbourne cup i believe in melbourne its a holiday but even here work comes to a standstill for a couple of hours,gary had a barbecue at work and they had a big screen up to watch it..can you imagine that happening in the uk?
Ive got my business all set up now and am going to start to build it up,but wil still keep some time for the ladies of pleasure
alls going well this end,so all you peeps out there waiting to come here,i hope this helps reasure you that life this side of the pond is definately worth the wait,good luck to you all

tracey
Tracey
Nice to see things going well.
In case you weren't aware, you daughter was at our house celebrating my daughters' bday over the weekend.
The teens here seem so much better behaved and polite.

Andrew
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

traceyhi there mandi,
kerry has been my main concern,its much harder for them when they have already left school,and she didnt fancy going back to school especially when she saw the uniforms shes going to taffe put the new term doesnt start until febuary,had w e have known they had a summer intake we would have flown out here as soon as we sold our house,it would have been better for her really.but she seems to have made some friends now and is going out more,so thats a wieght off my mind.
are you coming to brisbane,if so i could give you kerrys msn addy so your daughter can get to know her before she gets here,it would be easier for her if she has a friend here already
Originally Posted by mandi248
Nice to see you're settling in well, can't believe it's been 3 months, where does the time go??? Also pleased to hear about your daughter settling, I have a 16 year old daughter, and that is what's worrying more than anything, that she won't settle or make any friends, she is hoping to go to TAFE so hopefully she'll make friends there.

Mandi
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

hiya lace,trust me matye you wont have any trouble getting a job here,everywhere seems to be looking for stylists you ll be able to take your pick
Originally Posted by lacey21
Gissa a job, come on gissa a job, ( show us how to do colour properly then)you know you can lol lol

see you over there soooooooon, I hope hugs Lace xxxx
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its you,lol,i did recognise your daughters user name when kerry told me it and i do remember talking to either you or your wife quite a while a go but i couldnt remember your user names and kerry forgot to ask
She had a good time and was thrilled with your garden,apparently we ve got to have a garden just like that when we get into our own place
Hows things going with you guys,still enjoying it here?i wish we d have done it years ago...still we ve done it know and i cant say theres anything i miss about england,we feel right at home here.

tracey
Originally Posted by andrew63
Tracey
Nice to see things going well.
In case you weren't aware, you daughter was at our house celebrating my daughters' bday over the weekend.
The teens here seem so much better behaved and polite.

Andrew
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 1:29 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its you,lol,i did recognise your daughters user name when kerry told me it and i do remember talking to either you or your wife quite a while a go but i couldnt remember your user names and kerry forgot to ask
She had a good time and was thrilled with your garden,apparently we ve got to have a garden just like that when we get into our own place
Hows things going with you guys,still enjoying it here?i wish we d have done it years ago...still we ve done it know and i cant say theres anything i miss about england,we feel right at home here.

tracey
Tracey
Everything is fantastic here and agree with you about doing it earlier. We just celebrated our first 12 months here.
Sure you are welcome to slum it in this part of town and have a gander at our place. We are very proud to have found this jewel!
Think she is referring to the pool/decking area rather than the garden/yard.
Still cleaning it up.
Still trying to make the pool go clear again!
I have no idea (actually dont want to have an idea) why our pool changed from crystal clear to cloudy white after the adition of 20+ teens.

Ah well!

Andrew
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:28 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Brilliant mate, just brilliant!!! im not at all envious ..........

........MUCH
Me to *humf*
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:02 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

traceyhi there mandi,
kerry has been my main concern,its much harder for them when they have already left school,and she didnt fancy going back to school especially when she saw the uniforms shes going to taffe put the new term doesnt start until febuary,had w e have known they had a summer intake we would have flown out here as soon as we sold our house,it would have been better for her really.but she seems to have made some friends now and is going out more,so thats a wieght off my mind.
are you coming to brisbane,if so i could give you kerrys msn addy so your daughter can get to know her before she gets here,it would be easier for her if she has a friend here already
Thanks Tracey, we are hoping to settle either in the Gold Coast or Brisbane, can't seem to decide! if we choose Brisbane we are looking at more south so we wouldn't be far from the GC, decisions decisions!! at least we can now say we will DEFINITELY be living in Oz
Naomi is working at the moment and I think it's made her realise that she doesn't want to be a "shop girl" all her working life, so she's now looking forward to going back to college, never thought I'd hear those words!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

20 teenagers and cloudy water mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally Posted by andrew63
Tracey
Everything is fantastic here and agree with you about doing it earlier. We just celebrated our first 12 months here.
Sure you are welcome to slum it in this part of town and have a gander at our place. We are very proud to have found this jewel!
Think she is referring to the pool/decking area rather than the garden/yard.
Still cleaning it up.
Still trying to make the pool go clear again!
I have no idea (actually dont want to have an idea) why our pool changed from crystal clear to cloudy white after the adition of 20+ teens.

Ah well!

Andrew
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:18 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Do you know what I have been SOOOOOO fed up latley and posts like this REALLY cheer me up

Glad everything is going great!!

Kris xx

yep, im with kris on this one!!!
im fed up - this has cheered me up!!

nice one flower!

sue x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:21 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear your doing so well
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

not long now claire...now for that barbie
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Me to *humf*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.