2nd viewing

Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:46 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 2nd viewing

Originally Posted by Sue2
Well they have put in an offer!
Just trying to get them to up the offer price at the moment so still in the waiting game .......fingers crossed for us guys

STRESSED OR WHAT!!!!

Sue
Hi Sue,
Thats fab news!!!!!!!!!
Hope they put their offer up to a price you're happy with!
Let us know!
I'm really pleased for you!!!
Shell
Old Oct 25th 2004, 4:51 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kristine
Fellow house sellers!
Know how you feel about the cleaning! I have first viewer coming on wednesday - so I am considering taking hairdryer to the plastering I had done on friday so I can paint it and make it all look lovely!!!!

Leaving for Oz in Jan, so understand time frame stress.

Think by wednesday I'll be following cat around with dustbuster
Kristine,
Don't follow the cat around with the dustbuster, tie a duster to his tail and put some socks on his feet. Hey presto, all your polishing done.

Sue2, great news on the offer. I hope they up it a bit for you.
Sarah

Old Oct 25th 2004, 5:06 pm
Go Banana's !!

Thanks Phil

I`ll keep you posted, just being really sad and sitting next to phone

Sue
Really pleased for you Sue, I'm still crossing everything for you.

Dreams do come true....eventually !

Good luck

Warren

Old Oct 25th 2004, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Guys

Well what can I say!!! they have up the price another £2.000 but said they wanted some of our stuff thrown in "cheek" anyway I said yes but the house is still on the market as they still have to sell their flat, Although they did ask if we would take it off "yeah right"
Anyway we had another viewing tonight and they also like the house and want to look at it again, he`s going to take a day off work to come and see it in the day. These people have no house to sell and are panicking as they know we have had an offer.

What a day BIG Smile though

Thanks again for all your good wishes, I`ll keep you posted

Sue
Old Oct 25th 2004, 6:34 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Guys

Well what can I say!!! they have up the price another £2.000 but said they wanted some of our stuff thrown in "cheek" anyway I said yes but the house is still on the market as they still have to sell their flat, Although they did ask if we would take it off "yeah right"
Anyway we had another viewing tonight and they also like the house and want to look at it again, he`s going to take a day off work to come and see it in the day. These people have no house to sell and are panicking as they know we have had an offer.

What a day BIG Smile though

Thanks again for all your good wishes, I`ll keep you posted

Sue
My God, you could have a little bidding war going on soon!! Excellent news. Keep us posted-it's better than Corrie (or do I need to get a life??)

Phil x
Old Oct 25th 2004, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

No Phil its better than corrie!!!

Sue
Old Oct 25th 2004, 8:41 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by teach
Kristine,
Don't follow the cat around with the dustbuster, tie a duster to his tail and put some socks on his feet. Hey presto, all your polishing done.

Sue2, great news on the offer. I hope they up it a bit for you.
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
Do ya reckon this would work with Harry instead of a cat!!!! Ha ha ha!!!
Shell
x
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:51 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Sarah,
Do ya reckon this would work with Harry instead of a cat!!!! Ha ha ha!!!
Shell
x

Yeah sure thing Shell, He moves around enough.
Sarah, xxx
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Excitement over The other couple put in a very crap offer.

Never mind, things still ok with the first couple they still have to sell their flat. Just hope that alls ok with our house now! he`s the type of bloke that will try to screw us for every penny, something we cant afford

Good luck everyone, did you have any luck Cas?

All the best
Sue
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:37 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Never mind, things still ok with the first couple they still have to sell their flat. Just hope that alls ok with our house now! he`s the type of bloke that will try to screw us for every penny, something we cant afford

All the best
Sue
Hi Sue, I had a very crap offer - £20,000 below the asking price - from some girl who looked as though she had only just got out of Uni - so maybe that was all she could afford. Shouldn't have wasted my time though.
Fingers crossed for you, Sue.
Cas
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry to hear that Cas

Its really crap process is`nt it the couple that like our house wanted blood!!! asking for bits of our stuff for an extra £2.000 But what can you do we the sellers are in their hands.

All the best, hope you sell soon

Keep me posted
Sue
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:54 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Hi Cas and Sue,

Cas, sorry to hear you only had a crap offer. Time wasters are really annoying
Hope you have some better luck soon!!!

Sue, you're right about the buyers having the upper hand and its really shit!! But at least you've got a buyer which is positive. Hope it all goes smoothly!

Shell
xx
Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:00 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

All the best
Sue
Hi Sue,

At least you've got the offer from the 'unsolds' and although the other wasa crap offer, take solace in the fact that there are people out there who are interested in your house. Getting cramp in my fingers now.............but still keeping them crossed!

Phil x
Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys

Your right, I`m soooooo pleased we`ve got a buyer Just dont like being held by the short & curlys!!!

Phil, try crossing your toes for a while

Thanks ALL

Sue