2nd viewing

Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:41 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 2nd viewing

Originally Posted by Sue2
2nd Viewing just been!! things still look good
They are looking at another 2 more houses so I suppose we`ll here Monday if they are going to put in an offer

Good luck Cas

Stressed Sue2

Hi Sue2
Hope your second viewers today put an offer in!!!
Good luck!!!
Shell
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, they've been and gone - story of my house-selling life.
Despite it being a second viewing, I'm still none the wiser whether they are going to put an offer in - why can they not just bloody say one way or the other?

I suppose I shall just have to patient and wait till 9.05 in the morning and ring the estate agent to see if they have heard anything!!
Cas
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:43 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Well, they've been and gone - story of my house-selling life.
Despite it being a second viewing, I'm still none the wiser whether they are going to put an offer in - why can they not just bloody say one way or the other?

I suppose I shall just have to patient and wait till 9.05 in the morning and ring the estate agent to see if they have heard anything!!
Cas

Hi Cas,
At least they turned up - our second viewing yesterday cancelled!!!
It's a postive thing to get a second viewing and at least you know that people like your house enough to come back.
I hope you get some good news when you phone the agent tomorrow.
Let us know when you do.
Good luck!!!!
Shell
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Shell its Fingers crossed!!

Best of luck Cas, hope the call is good news

Sue2
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Shell its Fingers crossed!!

Best of luck Cas, hope the call is good news

Sue2
Sorry Sue, how did yours go?
Cas
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

Fellow house sellers!
Know how you feel about the cleaning! I have first viewer coming on wednesday - so I am considering taking hairdryer to the plastering I had done on friday so I can paint it and make it all look lovely!!!!

Leaving for Oz in Jan, so understand time frame stress.

Think by wednesday I'll be following cat around with dustbuster
Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kristine
Fellow house sellers!
Know how you feel about the cleaning! I have first viewer coming on wednesday - so I am considering taking hairdryer to the plastering I had done on friday so I can paint it and make it all look lovely!!!!

Get a couple of plug in heaters to do the job quicker!

Good luck one and all. Hope to read lots of 'I've sold it!' posts here in the near future! Karma all round.....or at least those it will allow me to give it to!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

Fellow house sellers!

Hi Kristine, where are you heading?
I'm leaving for Melbourne on the 10th of Jan
Cas
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Sue, how did yours go?
Cas

Hi Cas

It seemed to go well, so we`ll have to wait and speak to estate agent tomorrow the only problem is they still have to sell there flat, should`nt be a problem plenty of first time buyers out there.

Fingers crossed for us all

Sue2
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fellow house sellers!

Good luck Kristine You do get obsessed with cleaning, hubby said to chill out as house was starting to look unlived in & not homely

All the best

Sue2
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well they have put in an offer!
Just trying to get them to up the offer price at the moment so still in the waiting game .......fingers crossed for us guys

STRESSED OR WHAT!!!!

Sue
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:40 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2nd viewing

I've got someone coming round at 4pm this afternoon for a second viewing of the house -woman bringing her fiance.
Keep you fingers etc crossed for me, and if anyone has some Karma to spare, please lob it my way - I need lots of luck as I leave in 11 weeks and of course there is Christmas and New Year in the way, when everything comes to a standstill (wish it could be cancelled this year!)
Cas
Best of luck with the 2nd viewing!
Karma Supplied!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:41 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

2nd Viewing just been!! things still look good
They are looking at another 2 more houses so I suppose we`ll here Monday if they are going to put in an offer

Good luck Cas

Stressed Sue2
Hi Sue,

Best of luck with the house. We sold last week to people I thought weren't in the slightest bit interested and they put an offer in the minute they got an offer.........it was like they came out of nowhere!

Fingers crossed for you!

Phil x
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:44 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Well they have put in an offer!
Just trying to get them to up the offer price at the moment so still in the waiting game .......fingers crossed for us guys

STRESSED OR WHAT!!!!

Sue
OMG that's fantastic!! Keep pushing gently we got a low offer then offered to leave everything but the kids (although it cross my mind!!) we got them up to a more reasonable number. really excited for you.

Good luck,

Phil x
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Phil

I`ll keep you posted, just being really sad and sitting next to phone

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.