Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2nd Ladies night - Pompey!!!!

2nd Ladies night - Pompey!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2004, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pete n lisa
Shall hold you to that Sandra, as for the ice cream Petra I wish I could hold it in my mouth and stop it from melting, as soon as it melts I have to bl**dy swallow, Ouch it hurts.

Have a poppadom for me

Lisa xx
Aww Lisa! We'll miss you!
Have you tried Tirosets (sp?) they have something in ;em which numbs your throat... if not you can get Strepsils (from Tesco Express)
That tonsillitis I had last time was a bloomin nightmare - knocked me out for ages. Take it easy! Is Hayley still coming?
Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Just a quick one, Larissa, Petra, really enjoyed last night, it was nice being able to hold down a decent conversation, rather than talk to about 20 people all at once......mind you when I got in,Mick said...`where you bloody been, clubbing?` cheeky git. Didnt believe we could spend so much time talking!!!!!