187 visa under 399999 limit information

Old Apr 16th 2018, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Jemjem123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 187 visa under 399999 limit information

Hi so we have a sponsor, my husbands occupation comes under 399999 and he is a fibre composite technician. I can't really find info on the skills assessment for this. What they will require etc?

Has anyone migrated under 399999. We have an agent, well the employer has got one. I just want to know what to expect.
Old Apr 16th 2018, 9:47 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 187 visa under 399999 limit information

b
Originally Posted by Jemjem123
Hi so we have a sponsor, my husbands occupation comes under 399999 and he is a fibre composite technician. I can't really find info on the skills assessment for this. What they will require etc?

Has anyone migrated under 399999. We have an agent, well the employer has got one. I just want to know what to expect.
Hi. It seems that Technicians and Trades Workers NEC 399999 was removed from Australia's skilled occupations list in April 2017?
Old Apr 16th 2018, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi. It seems that Technicians and Trades Workers NEC 399999 was removed from Australia's skilled occupations list in April 2017?
It's on the Regional Skilled Occupation List. To work in regional Australia.
Old Apr 16th 2018, 9:54 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

It's on the Regional Skilled Occupation List. To work in regional Australia.
Ah, right. Sorry if I gave you a heart attack!
Old Apr 16th 2018, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Ah, right. Sorry if I gave you a heart attack!
Ha ha no, I know 100% the visa etc. Its just I can't find info on 399999 it looks q grey area
Old Apr 16th 2018, 11:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't the agent be advising you?
Old Apr 16th 2018, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Shouldn't the agent be advising you?
Yeah I have emailed him today but just being impatient and wanted to see if anyone had any experiences