10 years.

Old Oct 31st 2016, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Default 10 years.

It's been a long time since I have been on here and as we will celebrate ten years in Australia next week I would just like to say a thank you to all at be. This site was so useful during our time waiting for visas and then when we moved here . All the moderators do a great job . Special thanks to Pollyanna . We are totally settled here in Brisbane one of our girls has married an Australian and the other is living with an Irishman from Cork .we definitely made the right decision. I remember standing on my doorstep waiting for the taxi to take us to the airport . We had booked a unit at sunshine beach for three weeks and had never been to Caloundra . We had no jobs and 2 teenagers in tow . Thinking what have I done . To all those coming and them already here good luck . I'm having the time of my life
Old Oct 31st 2016, 11:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: 10 years.

Thanks so much for thinking to come and update.

You are right. The Oz lot are a good bunch.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raven
It's been a long time since I have been on here and as we will celebrate ten years in Australia next week I would just like to say a thank you to all at be. This site was so useful during our time waiting for visas and then when we moved here . All the moderators do a great job . Special thanks to Pollyanna . We are totally settled here in Brisbane one of our girls has married an Australian and the other is living with an Irishman from Cork .we definitely made the right decision. I remember standing on my doorstep waiting for the taxi to take us to the airport . We had booked a unit at sunshine beach for three weeks and had never been to Caloundra . We had no jobs and 2 teenagers in tow . Thinking what have I done . To all those coming and them already here good luck . I'm having the time of my life

What a lovely update, its always nice to hear the successful part of migrating. All the best
Old Nov 4th 2016, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Dave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story Raven. I'm like you I drop in here on landmark moments...i took my citizenship test today...this site has been a great resource. Congrats on your ten years.
Old Nov 6th 2016, 6:25 am
Just Joined

Southernoz44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree with the above.
Eleven years coming up in Oz and this site was a wealth of information and support.