Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$5k bond request

$5k bond request

Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:37 am
Gary / Terri

Gary / Terri is on a distinguished road
Default $5k bond request

My brother who is based in Sydney has just been asked for the $5k bond....does this mean we are about to be told go go go and I can take tha champagne off ice and drink it?????????????????

Gary/ Terri
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Better get to the sales & start buying board shorts & sunnies.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:05 am
ABCDiamond

and dont forget to fill in the Poll at http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=216672

Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:24 am
Gary / Terri

ABC already done that for you!!!! yours on the ball as always
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $5k bond request

Originally posted by Gary / Terri
My brother who is based in Sydney has just been asked for the $5k bond....does this mean we are about to be told go go go and I can take tha champagne off ice and drink it?????????????????

Gary/ Terri
yes - it's about the only time you'll be drinking champagne having received a bill for $5k...enjoy it!!

Good luck
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:38 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Heres hoping its not Asti Spumante then.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:48 am
Gary / Terri

I thought the 2 years intrest on the $5k bond would just about pay for a real bottle it's just that I am going to spend it now...future planning??? or just an excuse??? what the hell I am nearly there I think!!!!!!!!!

Gary / Terri
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Gary / Terri
I thought the 2 years intrest on the $5k bond would just about pay for a real bottle it's just that I am going to spend it now...future planning??? or just an excuse??? what the hell I am nearly there I think!!!!!!!!!

Gary / Terri
not an excuse, just good financial sense - it's far cheaper in the uk, you see!!!

what a good way to start the weekend!