Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$5 for an A4 colour photocopy!!

$5 for an A4 colour photocopy!!

Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:05 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: $5 for an A4 colour photocopy!!

Hear, hear!

A big "Amen" to Hutch and OzTennis.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:43 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $5 for an A4 colour photocopy!!

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Hear, hear!

A big "Amen" to Hutch and OzTennis.
Says the third member of the mafia The reason I want to call the thread quits is I'm off here for a while and I get accused of posting then going away to let others fight my battles which is rubbish. I disappear for good reason, I'm nowhere near a puter any more because I've gone away somewhere. Its now 10:30pm and I’m away very soon and wanted to avoid people thinking I was avoiding an argument or debate.

OzTenis I agree and will indeed retract my comments once I am proved wrong in time when I eventually get to experience it first hand, I did say earlier I would do this. I know you say you worked in both educational systems and that I’m wrong but I also have had a similar conversation with someone else who also has worked in both systems and they say your wrong. Who am I to believe? I’m not saying you’re a liar, neither am I saying the other person is. I’ll find out myself in the fullness of time and when I know better I’ll post it on here. For now I’m only posting what I’ve either been told or read.

Now can we call it quits and let me go up north, Because I won’t be responding to this thread for at least a week and a few small minded gimboids might think I’m avoiding the argument.

Night all…..

That includes you too Vash.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $5 for an A4 colour photocopy!!

Originally Posted by arkon
Says the third member of the mafia The reason I want to call the thread quits is I'm off here for a while and I get accused of posting then going away to let others fight my battles which is rubbish. I disappear for good reason, I'm nowhere near a puter any more because I've gone away somewhere. Its now 10:30pm and I’m away very soon and wanted to avoid people thinking I was avoiding an argument or debate.

OzTenis I agree and will indeed retract my comments once I am proved wrong in time when I eventually get to experience it first hand, I did say earlier I would do this. I know you say you worked in both educational systems and that I’m wrong but I also have had a similar conversation with someone else who also has worked in both systems and they say your wrong. Who am I to believe? I’m not saying you’re a liar, neither am I saying the other person is. I’ll find out myself in the fullness of time and when I know better I’ll post it on here. For now I’m only posting what I’ve either been told or read.

Now can we call it quits and let me go up north, Because I won’t be responding to this thread for at least a week and a few small minded gimboids might think I’m avoiding the argument.

Night all…..

That includes you too Vash.
Fair enough, but when you go up north, make sure you draw back the bedding before you go to sleep. Hutch, Vash, me and the other members of this Mafia might just discretely place a horse's head there!!

Safe trip!

OzTennis