Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$456.30+ & I'm FINALLY legal

$456.30+ & I'm FINALLY legal

Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute
Default $456.30+ & I'm FINALLY legal

Hi everyone,

Like i said in the title $456.30 + approx $150 for the products & equipment + a MASSIVE headache I am finally legally registered as a principal combined hairdresser and allowed to work over here, just like to say to anyone who is going through/about to go through the hairdressing registration process in WA (the only state that has it) THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU,

little bear x

oh yeah-my eldest son has also been offered a place in the elite squad at safety bay soccer academy-a good day had by all
Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:33 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $456.30+ & I'm FINALLY legal

Congratulations to you and your son
Happy snipping
Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Congratulations to you and your son
Happy snipping
................... and we hope he scores many goals and goes onto become another Mark Viduka and makes a heap of money and looks after his mum and dad!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobcat
................... and we hope he scores many goals and goes onto become another Mark Viduka and makes a heap of money and looks after his mum and dad!
They way she spends - bloody hell he'd better start earning now

Only joking hun, massive congrats and well done

Knew you could do it standing on your bleedin head. See ya tomorrow

Lynne x
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mick69
They way she spends - bloody hell he'd better start earning now

Only joking hun, massive congrats and well done

Knew you could do it standing on your bleedin head. See ya tomorrow

Lynne x
Well Done,

I am felling scared now what did you have to do to get it, as im coming to oz in Feb and i will need to get one too.

Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mum01753
Well Done,

I am felling scared now what did you have to do to get it, as im coming to oz in Feb and i will need to get one too.

Just noticed you come from bucks too!

Where abouts was yer?

We are in Iver Heath
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mum01753
Just noticed you come from bucks too!

Where abouts was yer?

We are in Iver Heath
Hiya mum01753,

sorry for delay in getting back on here-been manic this last week! Yep we are both bucks originals- born & grew up in chesham (me) amersham (oh) and then lived in stoke mandeville for the last 13 yrs, i do know iver heath-not that well though, hubby prob knows it better.

On the hairdressing registration front-i wouldn't stress about it till you're over here, its more of a headache when you dont know anyone (like us) and you need to find models, there is talk that it may be abolished but not sure how true that is, when you do come over just shout and i'll help you with anything i can.

bobcat- we can always live in hope, our other lad starts there in feb 08 so we are in for a double chance!!!!

& Lynne- bit less of your cheek luv - you can now say ' i told you so'

cheers

lb x