Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$3000 to increase the population.

$3000 to increase the population.

Old May 13th 2004, 7:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

To be successful in life you have to spot an opportunity early, get in quick, get out fast.

I have written a business proposal to the government offering to create as many babes as they want at A$ 1,000 each.
A good deal all round as they save A$2k per babe, I gain A$1k per babe and a lot of fun.
Old May 13th 2004, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Bix
You will be a rich man But what does Bix da Boss have to say about it
Old May 13th 2004, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
You didn't claim child benefit then?
Ours goes to the NSPCC every month.

I have to say AGAIN, that i'm not against anyone having more than one or two kids, i'd always wanted a family of four children, but to financially provide for so many children, when the money we have can be shared generously between two, seems sad in a way.

Doesn't a parent want the best for their children, why share the finances you have between four kids and struggle, when you could share it between two and everyones happy and comfortable.
Old May 13th 2004, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it depends on how much you earn, what you spend it on etc. I wouldn't have another child if we couldn't afford one, both our nippers were planned too. I wouldn't turn down $3000 though. It may be peanuts, in the grand scheme of things, but it would help at a time when you need it most.
Old May 13th 2004, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
Short-sighted you see; doesn't make any allowances for the fun element
Do you want the link for the eye hospital for the laser op
Old May 13th 2004, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it depends on how much you earn, what you spend it on etc. I wouldn't have another child if we couldn't afford one, both our nippers were planned too. I wouldn't turn down $3000 though. It may be peanuts, in the grand scheme of things, but it would help at a time when you need it most.
I agree Larry,

for those who plan their families, the money could be an additional help to their already planned finances.

God knows, nappies, wipes and bum cream don't come cheap, on their own!

It's just the 'others' who I think will see this payment as an another excuse to feed the landlords till, which I personally worry about.

Children should be born into the world because they are wanted and cherished, like ours, not at the long term expense of their happiness and the tax payers contributions.
Old May 13th 2004, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

oy scutter its happened again
Old May 13th 2004, 7:39 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by debsy
Bix
You will be a rich man But what does Bix da Boss have to say about it
Debs,
She's so bloody annoying. Always finds faults with my business plans like those account managers at the financial institutions

She says it's doomed to failure as I already had the bricks and wheelbarrow treatment

Short-sighted you see; doesn't make any allowances for the fun element
Old May 13th 2004, 7:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

both our nippers were planned too.
Likewise, but we are genius when it comes to planning

Our two boys were both born on 12 May
Old May 13th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: Messy thread alert!!! :scared:
Totally agree Leigh, only just read your post coz of all the mixing up of posts.
Old May 13th 2004, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Bix
Is it just me or are you noticing the post are being screwed up ?

According to what I am seeing you answered my post before I put it up

Or are you psychic (?)
This has been happening to me a lot today. It must be that crystal ball I bought from the market
Old May 13th 2004, 7:50 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by debsy
Do you want the link for the eye hospital for the laser op
Is it just me or are you noticing the post are being screwed up ?

According to what I am seeing you answered my post before I put it up

Or are you psychic (?)
Old May 13th 2004, 7:53 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

i reckon its PB...the 'ghost' of expats........

........all join hands.......'is there anybody therrrrree.....?'
Old May 13th 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

boo! :scared:
Old May 13th 2004, 7:54 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

EEEEEEK its happening!!!!! I replied AFTER Bix!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.