Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$200k mortgage...(perth)???????

$200k mortgage...(perth)???????

Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:05 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $200k mortgage...(perth)???????

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Hey guys - thanks for the encouragement!!!!!

Teabag - I would buy your house in a minute if I were over there - it looks fab!

Laura

i too think it is nice,if you dont mind me asking teabag,why dont you think it is selling??
Old Apr 9th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aston man
i too think it is nice,if you dont mind me asking teabag,why dont you think it is selling??

Well to be honest the sign only went up on Wednesday and it went in the paper on Friday, first home open was Saturday and I think being Easter there is no-one around!!! I am just impatient, I have had it on this website for a few weeks but we went on holiday to the Gold Coast so didn't actually advertise it on the local front till now.

The next few weeks will tell the real story!!!
Old Apr 9th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Teabag
Well to be honest the sign only went up on Wednesday and it went in the paper on Friday, first home open was Saturday and I think being Easter there is no-one around!!! I am just impatient, I have had it on this website for a few weeks but we went on holiday to the Gold Coast so didn't actually advertise it on the local front till now.

The next few weeks will tell the real story!!!
Have a look at www.reiwa.com.au
Gives you an idea of prices at the moment