Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$2.70 is vry close

$2.70 is vry close

Old Jun 20th 2004, 12:32 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally posted by 65 million
In my opinion the dollar is going to continue to weaken, just take a look at the attached 10 year chart. With further exchange rates planned her upto 6%, I would be suprised to see $3 to the £ again within 6 months, if only temporarily.

Now's a great time to sell up and get out!

Now $3 to the £ sounds ok with me

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 20th 2004, 12:47 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

To think HIFX told me that they were confident that 2.37 would be the best rate this year.

Good job I only changed up a relatively small amount of my cash back then.
Old Jun 20th 2004, 1:31 pm
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point

they would say that though wouldn't they?

Marko
Old Jun 20th 2004, 1:43 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by markeh
Now $3 to the £ sounds ok with me

Bye
Mark

Think the first time I went to OZ a few years ago it was about 2.85, made buying those rounds in even cheaper