$2.61 and rising!!

$2.61 and rising!!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 1:54 pm

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

plum
you must be gutted it's now hit the giddy heights of 2.65
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

ozforex

2.6664 !!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 2:28 pm

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

i know, it briefly touched 2.67 on HIFX website
getting giddy watching the charts all day
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 2:28 pm
mickj

2.7 bureau de change

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

itsasecret is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mickj
2.7 bureau de change

dam thing.. everytime i change some money it go's up!!
Im running out money ,, so may just leave my last bit as a gamble on day.!!
If i wasent so dam carefull about my money and not done trades at 2.44 / 2.52 / 2.54 /2.60 , i may be quids in now
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:19 pm
mickj

Slow and steady wins the race and all that

Originally posted by itsasecret
dam thing.. everytime i change some money it go's up!!
Im running out money ,, so may just leave my last bit as a gamble on day.!!
If i wasent so dam carefull about my money and not done trades at 2.44 / 2.52 / 2.54 /2.60 , i may be quids in now

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:36 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber
now dont be sad mate. if we all lived our lives by what ifs. we would ourselves to an early grave. so cheer up
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:46 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks........you saying that has made all the difference !!!

I'm not bitter.......
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber
thanks........you saying that has made all the difference !!!

I'm not bitter.......
it could be worse, u could be skint
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:56 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hold tight - economists and currency dealers are expecting the $AUD to fall further in the coming days. According to Bloomberg and dealers from the likes of HSBC, Citibank and other major banks they all agree it will continue to fall by a few more cents.

I have a feeling Monday will be a busy day for people buying the $AUD.

I'm no economist but if you search Google 'Australian Dollar' and see the news links it will show the details.

Is that an extra $20 grand in my account ? that lovely 4-wheel drive looks even more appealing when it's virtually paid for by the fall in the $AUD

Happy buying everyone !
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

oh well. thats life I bought last week wen it was at 2.55.
Never mind. Its not as if I am that loaded that I have missed out on thousands. its only a few hundred quid and theres more to life to worry about than ,what i never had!!!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 10:19 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Sadly I'm only watching from the sidelines just now as I've not got the house sale proceeds, hoping to complete around the end of this month.

Anyone with a crystal ball out there give us a clue how long this will last?

Or will the rate be back down to $2.35 or so by the time I've got my dosh?

Elaine M
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 10:23 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Elaine M
Sadly I'm only watching from the sidelines just now as I've not got the house sale proceeds, hoping to complete around the end of this month.

Anyone with a crystal ball out there give us a clue how long this will last?

Or will the rate be back down to $2.35 or so by the time I've got my dosh?

Elaine M

we are in the same boat elaine...... hopin to complete at the end ov july.....2.67 at the mo.... best i've seen it for along time

love boom
xx
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 10:34 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Hi boomie,

It's so frustrating isn't it?

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly and the rate stays high for a few more weeks at least....

Elaine M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.