$2.50 at the mo

Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default $2.50 at the mo

Don,t get too excited i think it,s got to be wrong.Have a look here www.ozforex.com.au go on the currency converter and at the mo it,s giving $2.50.

I,ll be suprised if thats right it was $2.39 the other day.

dave
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:33 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $2.50 at the mo

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Don,t get too excited i think it,s got to be wrong.Have a look here www.ozforex.com.au go on the currency converter and at the mo it,s giving $2.50.

dave

Wow! Give me some of that. Have you used Ozforex before or did you just spot the rate?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:36 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Stitch
Wow! Give me some of that. Have you used Ozforex before or did you just spot the rate?

Cheers

Ginny
Sounds good to me. I wonder if it's got anything to do with the long weekend
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:37 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

dave
And still is $2.39 interbank rate sadly...

http://www.fxstreet.com/nou/graph/se...ol=GBPAUDLITEx

$2.50 has not been seen this year and is unlikely to by all accounts. If only it were a legally binding misprint

Last edited by Centurion; Aug 29th 2005 at 9:39 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

dave
I'm not.Its still $2.39
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Centurion
And still is $2.39 interbank rate sadly...

http://www.fxstreet.com/nou/graph/se...ol=GBPAUDLITEx

Thought it sounded too good to be true.I,m in a position now where i,m wondering wether to forward contract.Th at would have made my decision easy

dave
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:52 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Thought it sounded too good to be true.I,m in a position now where i,m wondering wether to forward contract.Th at would have made my decision easy

dave
Hey Dave, how ya going..??

I figured it was worth a shot: Just rang them in Australia, but they wouldn't confirm the rate... they're going to call me back.

If their internal systems recorded the same error as their web server, I was going to buy on the spot, but c'est-la-vie..!!

ATB,
Rogue.