Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$1.45 for a Cadbury's Cream Egg

$1.45 for a Cadbury's Cream Egg

Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:01 am
sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud of
Default $1.45 for a Cadbury's Cream Egg

Today I paid a $1.45 for a Cadbury's cream egg. It was at a garage and I accept they are always dearer.

For those who love these as much as I do, wait til after Easter as you can buy them in the supermarkets for as little as 30 cents. Well I did last year so here's hoping.....

Sunshine Sarah
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:02 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $1.45 for a Cadbury's Cream Egg

Originally Posted by sunshinesarah
Today I paid a $1.45 for a Cadbury's cream egg. It was at a garage and I accept they are always dearer.

For those who love these as much as I do, wait til after Easter as you can buy them in the supermarkets for as little as 30 cents. Well I did last year so here's hoping.....

Sunshine Sarah
How much were the bananas in the garage?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:07 am
sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud of

Sorry - no interest in fuit at Easter time. Headed straight for that chockie!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:38 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Sunshine Sarah
Hope you are feeling better now, and your arm is starting to recover, after having it twisted behind you back.

Last edited by CadburysFingers; Apr 15th 2006 at 7:07 am.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:47 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Sunshine Sarah
Give a thought to the poor manufacturers though. They have probably been hit by an egg disaster and so need to pass on the extra cost to help out the poor cream egg farmers.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Don't go to sea world and go in the Cadbury's shop then, $3 last week. Went in turned around and came out ( but not in a gay way )
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Sunshine Sarah
Half your luck! I couldn't find single ones, only large eggs with cream eggs with it. Mind you, I haven't looked at the garage...
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kulu
Half your luck! I couldn't find single ones, only large eggs with cream eggs with it. Mind you, I haven't looked at the garage...

I thought $1.45 was good were paying 3 for £5.00
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:58 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

FFS 80c each here
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
FFS 80c each here

LOL

You couldn't even give me one free, YUCK !!!!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:02 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

if its any consolation, our local garage had em in for 50p each the day before yesterday....
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

popeye will become famous soon enoughpopeye will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
if its any consolation, our local garage had em in for 50p each the day before yesterday....
And i just got one free from the missus,lol
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:13 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by popeye
And i just got one free from the missus,lol

lol.....we still talking about cream eggs???

happy easter
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

popeye will become famous soon enoughpopeye will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lol.....we still talking about cream eggs???

happy easter
opps, sorry was that what we was talking about here,lol
Old Apr 15th 2006, 6:11 pm
Boop Boop De Doop

Betty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=karenjc]Don't go to sea world and go in the Cadbury's shop then, $3 last week. Went in turned around and came out ( but not in a gay way )

I am just glad to hear that Cadbury's is available out there, nothing better than comfort eating with a bar of Cadbury's
With all the stress I am expecting with applying and everything,I think I will be going through quite a few bars within the next few months!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.