all ok

Old Jun 18th 2005, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

laverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nice
Thumbs up all ok

Hey all

been here now since October. came over to validate the visa's, whilst we were touring around applied for two jobs just to see what there is on offer, and hey presto, i got offered one of them , flew back to the UK for 4 days then flew back out here. family followed 3 months after (so my peace is now shattered) and kids settled into school ok, wife working Monday to Fri and me Monday to Thursday.

Furniture arrived approx 5 weeks after the family came out, all was ok except one breakage, but nothing to bad. My bike took a little longer but finally it came through, now Ive got that on the road and enjoying riding in the sun, though the roads ain't too good lol.

been out and about .. tambourine mountain, mount nebo, goto mt coo tha often. been to stradbroke (fell in love with its beaches), wynnum, redcliffe (margate) oh just a few but many more places.

loving the relaxed way of life here, so relaxed I'm walking about at an angle .

have to say so far no probs at all, only few glitches, trying to get into the Aussie way of life and thinking, after all thats why we moved here!! just goto sort out joining one of the rsl clubs.

no regrets and wouldn't have done it a different way.

hope everyone else has found it to be absolutely worth while.
Old Jun 18th 2005, 6:38 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: all ok

So pleased to hear that everything is going well and you are enjoying it.

Louise
Old Jun 18th 2005, 6:46 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by laverda down under
Hey all

been here now since October.
Have you been to the Alex Hils Hotel yet, for one of their cheap lunches

and will you be at the Wynnum meet in July ?

Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

laverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nicelaverda down under is just really nice

no not been to the alex hills hotel yet! i intend to when i have friends visiting. i have been told tho its the place to go if your looking for 1to get drunk 2 fancy a punch up 3 if your looking for a root .. so it has potential lol

as for the meet dont know if i will. dont know anyone on here to start with. plus its my b/day so ill prob b v v drunk