Rome earthquake?

Old May 12th 2011, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rome earthquake?

Originally Posted by Isakat
Literally, what is going on under the feet of the Napolitani-tonnes and tonnes of uncollected rubbish. I hope you are not near it O'nonno.

"LoL"...

A couple of incinerators, possibly working, could be useful, instead of spending their life complaining about the rubbish they produce..

http://www.educambiente.tv/icatalog/873/ecomappa.html
Old May 12th 2011, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ambra_wandsworth
"LoL"...

A couple of incinerators, possibly working, could be useful, instead of spending their life complaining about the rubbish they produce..

http://www.educambiente.tv/icatalog/873/ecomappa.html
So, it seems the rubbish from Rome goes there too or to Ancona as there are none others nearby.
I believe better education about recycling and reusing is worth more than incinerating tonnes of rubbish and producing more CO2.
We had our bins delivered today, one for paper and rubbish and one for organic material. They even take furniture, household electric items , building material, etc for free in the Ecocentre, or you can pay the comune and have it collected from your house.
Old May 13th 2011, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Good point, but incinerators in a dozen of comuni are already being used to produce "district heating", so it's a possible solution for non-recyclable waste.

About old furniture and household appliances I thought it was a napolitain costume to through them away from the window as farewall on New Year's Eve..am I wrong??!!
Old May 13th 2011, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ambra_wandsworth
Good point, but incinerators in a dozen of comuni are already being used to produce "district heating", so it's a possible solution for non-recyclable waste.

About old furniture and household appliances I thought it was a napolitain costume to through them away from the window as farewall on New Year's Eve..am I wrong??!!
I do not know about Napoli, but the Romans dump their furniture in the Parco Castelli or anywhere in the countryside where noone can see you fly tipping.
Old May 14th 2011, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Ciao Ambra, it was the custom to sling stuff out the window on New Year's Eve in the 60's; but no longer PC. You can do it any other day of the year though.
Where I live we've had raccolta differenziata since 2006, and everybody is very civilised with it; so no problems. Different bags collected every day except Sunday; and an isola ecologica that you can take your 'big' rubbish to.
ciao for now,
'o nonno
Old May 14th 2011, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ononno
Ciao Ambra, it was the custom to sling stuff out the window on New Year's Eve in the 60's; but no longer PC. You can do it any other day of the year though.
Where I live we've had raccolta differenziata since 2006, and everybody is very civilised with it; so no problems. Different bags collected every day except Sunday; and an isola ecologica that you can take your 'big' rubbish to.
ciao for now,
'o nonno