Prostitutes

Old Aug 27th 2013, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Prostitutes

...yes, prostitutes.

I don't know what it's like round your way but it's just shocking near where we live - they're all over the place in the immediate periferia, and not just late at night. You can spot them just after dark walking up and down touting for business, and even worse is that they obviously do get a lot of it (business).

Anyway I heard yesterday there's a plan somewhere to repeal the Merlin law and bring back brothels.

Here's a novel idea in Zurich, Switzerland:
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...es-prostitutes

Old Aug 27th 2013, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prostitutes

There aren't any where I live, but further in the countryside where a friend of mine lives, you can see them standing by the side of the road.

My friend has had many run-ins with them, asking them not to enter her road as it is a residential area and has called the Carabinieri many times.
They just reappear further down the road.

Recently a new girl appeared and she slashed the tyres of the car of the Albanian girl, obviously she wanted her spot.

While driving on that road I see 2 grannies also in the business, a Colombian and a transvestite, who I also saw in the local supermarket.

My attitude in life is live and let live, but Italy has become a cesspit of prostitutes from the Eastern block and Africa.

If they want to make money by providing a 'service' to any idiot man who wants to pay for sex, they should go and work in a brothel, outside of the public eye, where at least maybe the government can collect some taxes and where they will be checked for STD's.

And according to a Carabiniere I know, respectable Italian men with families use them. He told me of a case when he was in an unmarked car and saw a man in a 4*4 with a Nigerian prostitute in his car. When he saw him, he pushed her out of the seat and told the Carabiniere that she jumped in his car. He begged him not to do anything as he had a wife and kids-there were 2 child car seats in the back of the car.
I also once saw the ambulance car parked by the side of the road. Makes you think if he was using the bed inside?

I can write a book about the experience my friend has in her battle with them, but it is a no win battle as the law is impotent in this country.

Last edited by Isakat; Aug 27th 2013 at 8:38 am.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

There are no prostitutes on the roads near us but there are plenty on the roads just outside Parma . there are also several oriental massage parlours and I know that there are plenty of girls - some ''' respectable '' university students working out of their rooms . There must be plenty of clients out there ......
Old Aug 27th 2013, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Yeah well, oldest known profession and all that but I just hate the way the poor lasses are all lined up along the roads..it's just so sad and sick at the same time, plus local authorities just don't do anything about it.
Mind you they've even stopped cutting the grass along the roads and public 'green' areas so you can imagine how much they worry about prostitutes.

..and you should see the state of our recycling bins...

Today I am Mr Moaner!
Old Aug 27th 2013, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Two weeks holiday don't seem to have cheered you up !! Here in the office today we are celebrating a birthday with '' Mary Berry Lemon Drizzle Cake '' ...its their favourite
Old Aug 27th 2013, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MarkRD;10871578]Yeah well, oldest known profession and all that but I just hate the way the poor lasses are all lined up along the roads..it's just so sad and sick at the same time, plus local authorities just don't do anything about it.
Mind you they've even stopped cutting the grass along the roads
Which of course suits the prostitutes even better.......
Old Aug 27th 2013, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat: yes, I wonder if the two are related?!?

HadEnough: you're right - perhaps I spent too much time at home where I could actually see the state of things around and about. Anyway hoping to move to a more respectable area soon so...
Old Aug 27th 2013, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Juvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond reputeJuvefan has a reputation beyond repute

I dont get that really, I mean, the hookers must be Illegal immigrants, plus doing a job which is illegal, not paying taxes! etc etc etc
I mean a nationwide crack down could arrest all of them deport the ones who are non italians, then keep arresting them daily, weekly, until they get the idea the police department will not stop! so if the hookers thing, we will just keeping appearing finally they will give up, well they shouldn;t.
or why not do it like in Germany, open a redlight area, any girls caught not working in the redlight will be put in prison, the idea of prison will scare the women, the problem is, the hookers are picked up and released from jail the next day, they need to be arrested and put in jail for 1 year, then we will see how many girls come out tonight.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

wel maybe that would work but it would mean putting the police + prisons at full stretch , but why not arrest the clients as well ? There is plenty of evidence to show that many of these girls are practically slaves , some sold by their families others tricked and arresting their protectors / managers would also be a good idea. A red light district would seem to be a reasonable solution to me.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

It just gets to me that it's tolerated by local authorities, police and such..they don't bother to do anything and are much happier to slap a fine on your car because you're parked 10 cms into a yellow box (true).

plus they're always going on about artistic and architectural wonders in the centro storico, UNESCO World Heritage site and all that when 1.5 kms away all sorts of crap is going on...

AND THE GRASS NEEDS CUTTING!!!
Old Aug 27th 2013, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MarkRD
It just gets to me that it's tolerated by local authorities, police and such..they don't bother to do anything and are much happier to slap a fine on your car because you're parked 10 cms into a yellow box (true).

plus they're always going on about artistic and architectural wonders in the centro storico, UNESCO World Heritage site and all that when 1.5 kms away all sorts of crap is going on...

AND THE GRASS NEEDS CUTTING!!!
It is better uncut, otherwise you will see all the condoms on the floor....
Old Aug 27th 2013, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

There are loads round our way too. During broad daylight they are showing their wares and wiggling their bums as we drive pass. The majority are coloured however when I take my son to Turin for dance, we go down Via Pietro Cossa and its full of very young girls. they look east european and very attractive. Its so sad though.
But the worst is an old hag who sits on the corner of the factory where I work - she is about 65, toothless and arrives on the bus every morning. she sits on a stone and when I pass at 12.30 she is always munching on her sandwich. She sits with her legs open and, as gross as she may be she DOES have clients