Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Meredith murder re-trial

Meredith murder re-trial

Old Mar 28th 2013, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Meredith murder re-trial

Meredith Kircher RIP? . .apparently not as the Cassazione orders for the trial to be done afresh:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...kercher-murder

..and upcoming Knox biography will "shock you to the core" ..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-the-core.html

..views?
Old Mar 28th 2013, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meredith murder re-trial

Originally Posted by MarkRD
Meredith Kircher RIP? . .apparently not as the Cassazione orders for the trial to be done afresh:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...kercher-murder

..and upcoming Knox biography will "shock you to the core" ..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-the-core.html

..views?
Time for another viewing of 'Detenuto in attesa di giudizio'?.
I once got a suspended jail sentence for a dud cheque which wasn't even mine. I didn't even know I was being tried for anything until the actual sentence had been issued by a court in Torino. I live in Campania. The letter informing me I had been sentenced 'di uffico' arrived three years after the event. What else is there to say. The mire just gets deeper and deeper every day that goes by. I'm off out to paint my garden shed and sod it.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

My view is that the Americans are probably laughing at the Italian judicial system and no way they will extradite her, and why should she come here, she was absolved of the crime.
She needs a good lawyer to find something about her human rights being abused if she sets foot on Italian soil, but then, they might do another court case with her being absent? Anything is possible in the circus here.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 11:58 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Isakat
My view is that the Americans are probably laughing at the Italian judicial system ....
There's no "probably" about it, they most certainly are!