Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Italian teenager killed in Kent

Italian teenager killed in Kent

Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Italian teenager killed in Kent

I didn't see any mention of this on UK Sky news. Big story over here of course.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-24645973
Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian teenager killed in Kent

Condolences to the family, how awful their son went in search for a job and better life and a bunch of Lithuanian thugs killed him.

I remember also last year a Lithuanian massacred an elderly Italian couple in their home and robbed them of their possessions.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

It has been on BBC news, and other sources. What has incensed me; apart from the act itself; has been the total misrepresentation (as per usual) of the facts by the Italian media.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ononno
It has been on BBC news, and other sources. What has incensed me; apart from the act itself; has been the total misrepresentation (as per usual) of the facts by the Italian media.
they mentioned on RAIUno last night that the charged persons were indeed Lithuanians . .even though reporting didn't start out that way.
I hope the other lad gets through it Ok .. at least he weill be able to tell the true story.