Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

How do I keep missing things

How do I keep missing things

Old Jun 5th 2013, 10:35 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do I keep missing things

I am confused, again!

Apparantly Rome was paralysed by a transport strike on Monday and I did not notice - bus to work and back again.

And then this morning I found this out:

Rome local election: incumbent and centre-right candidate Alemanno is the target of protests in the Rome neighbourhood of Garbatella. There will not be a debate involving both him and centre-left candidate Marino in a Rome suburb (CorSera Roma 1, 2-3).

I am definitely off to the optician to have my eyes checked
Old Jun 14th 2013, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Re: How do I keep missing things

Watch out Mike... I heard there's going to be another public transport strike today. Apocalyptic scenes of massive disruption and chaos have been announced...."sopratutto nelle grandi città".*

*standard Italian newsreaders phrase.