HAPPY HOUR

Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:38 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Well that's the Yanks for you! No fun! Just how many of the 7,000 posts on the New Zealand site where yours though?! I gave up after a few pages!
most of them I'm affraid.

To make it worse we couldnt find the car so they opened it up for us this morning!!

We' re back in The Far East if you want to join us. Just getting the bus fixed.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
most of them I'm affraid.

To make it worse we couldnt find the car so they opened it up for us this morning!!

We' re back in The Far East if you want to join us. Just getting the bus fixed.
......we hope.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:48 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

At least they'll be polite about chucking you out there!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:50 pm

At least they'll be polite about chucking you out there!

Depends on how much they can take from us!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:52 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, bamboo canes can really hurt! Or is that part of the fun!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:57 pm

yeah, bamboo canes can really hurt! Or is that part of the fun!
Going by the Bum Hair pulling that went on last night I can honestly say I dread to think!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:04 pm
The Original Red Head!

Going by the Bum Hair pulling that went on last night I can honestly say I dread to think!
!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:04 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

thank god i went when i did
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:54 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

well I've got a friend coming round for dinner tonight so I'll be able to have a drink in "real" company - just realised how unflattering that sounds towards you lovely ladies - didn't mean it that way - oh you know what I mean.
Anyway - company yes- but all conversation will be in italian - even though she lived in Canada for 5 years she was in french bit - knows some english but not enough for a gossip.
Still - after being alone with two under 10's for a week it might be nice - so glad to have made all your aquaintances though ........ and to think I only came across this place by accident ..... but if I'd discovered it long ago I never would have got any work done at all - as it is I've let slip all housework this week .......... but who cares when you have Happy Hour -- cheers to you all
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:05 pm
The Original Red Head!

Real company! Forgotten what that is! Well not quite true, but most of my evenings are spent alone in the delightful company of my 4 year old, so I know where you're coming from. See you again soon.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:44 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

well if anybody is out there my dinner guest has gone and I'm over Happy Hour and now on the "One for The Road" - join me !
L'ultimo bicchiere anyone ?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus
can i grab one before the rush ?
where are you all crawling tonight ???
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
where are you all crawling tonight ???
not sure yet. Will let you know...
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:54 pm

not sure yet. Will let you know...
okay - i'm om standby - just as long as i can still type by then .......
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
okay - i'm om standby - just as long as i can still type by then .......
bet your spelling will still be better than ours!

How was dinner?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.