HAPPY HOUR

Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:06 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by winedonju
I'll have a large one
were not talking about bananas now you know
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
were not talking about bananas now you know
would I...why have you got one????
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Im here..i'll have a martini
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

would I...why have you got one????
a whole herd of em

Originally Posted by sarab40
Shaken ? or Stirred
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

have 2

a whole herd of em
I'm not greedy i'll have just 1....assuming it's a large one!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:09 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

a whole herd of em

Shaken ? or Stirred
no time to shake or stir...just straight down...hurry up is the bus going yet>>
Handsome Internet Guy

have 2

I'm not greedy i'll have just 1....assuming it's a large one!!
its gone smacky

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beep
Drinking water...but if cocktails are on offer i'll have a pimms please and heavy on the bits in it
Originally Posted by LivingHere
Drinking red wine by the way - from a carton!
Originally Posted by Patty
Going back to Lorna talking about the rabbit............................my italian colleagues were talking about English books they'd read and the rabbit came into the conversation - so next day I took them an Anne Summers catalogue (which I just happened to have ) and said "this IS the rabbit " . They were really amused (some actually wanted to order one ) - so maybe not all italians are lacking in humour ! Maybe thats my next career move - Anne Summers Rep in Italy hee hee !!! (demos NOT included though.........perish the thought ) !!
Originally Posted by TestaRossa
This one is now "stuck" to the top of the forum irrespective of what new threads are started.

Mines a Long Island Tea - I was starting to feel lonely and unloved!
Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Happy "happy hour"
Mine's a hefty gin & tonic - no ice but a nice twist of lemon please !
P.S. difference between a thread and a sticky ??
Hello peeps
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:10 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

where we off to now?

where's Anabella?
BE Forum Addict

its gone smacky
Handsome Internet Guy

hell , hang on G
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:11 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

mushy , it went black
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:11 pm
sarab40

mushy , it went black
have i time for brandy??
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mushy , it went black
ooooohhhhh, sounds nasty
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:12 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

have i time for brandy??
sure , what brand ? .........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.