Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Gay female looking for new friends in Milan!

Gay female looking for new friends in Milan!

Old Sep 8th 2013, 7:14 pm
Brit abroad - lawyer

nadine0895 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gay female looking for new friends in Milan!

Hi there everyone. Im new to this website and have decided to join in order to make friends in Milan. I am coming over this weekend sept 13th-sept16th from Yorkshire UK. My intention is to make female friends (sexuality doesn't matter as long as youre gay friendly). I am not looking to date, or get chatted up strictly friends only. Im really bubbly, outgoing, a fun night out, I speak zero Italian but my intention for the weekend is to explore the gay scene a little bit as I am thinking of spending 3 months there. If you're willing to meet up for a night out please do get in touch. Many Thanks
Old Sep 8th 2013, 8:28 pm
Brit abroad - lawyer

Default Re: Gay female looking for new friends in Milan!

Gay is a word with several meanings, not the kindve response I was expecting to be honest, I don't feel you've helped in the slightest with my question but thanks for sharing your feelings about the word gay.....noted....
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nadine0895
Hi there everyone. Im new to this website and have decided to join in order to make friends in Milan. I am coming over this weekend sept 13th-sept16th from Yorkshire UK. My intention is to make female friends (sexuality doesn't matter as long as youre gay friendly). I am not looking to date, or get chatted up strictly friends only. Im really bubbly, outgoing, a fun night out, I speak zero Italian but my intention for the weekend is to explore the gay scene a little bit as I am thinking of spending 3 months there. If you're willing to meet up for a night out please do get in touch. Many Thanks
Hi Nadine,

If you make one more post - even if you just say OK or something - you should be able to send and receive PMs.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 1:52 pm
Brit abroad - lawyer

Anyone got an answer to my question or has everyone decided to debate about the word gay.... thanks I will def pm.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:22 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe peeps are afraid to be 'outted'
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:31 pm
Brit abroad - lawyer

Originally Posted by duffer
Maybe peeps are afraid to be 'outted'
Maybe duffer who knows, I just don't understand how one word can deter folks from just helping a girl out and advise where to make friends...kinda sad really but thankies for cheering me up lol
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:36 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Well now that you can receive PMs give it a few more days or perhaps bump the thread to keep it visible until next weekend.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:37 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe duffer who knows, I just don't understand how one word can deter folks from just helping a girl out and advise where to make friends...kinda sad really but thankies for cheering me up lol
Nadine, now you have beaten the lower limit of 3 (which we all have had to comply with) things should get easier for you

`
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:42 pm
Brit abroad - lawyer

thanks domino
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:46 pm
Brit abroad - lawyer

Thankyou duffer for your help
Old Sep 9th 2013, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou duffer for your help
Central Station well a good place to pass by and get neck ache looking up and many people pass by there..........Have a look also good chance to meet a new friend
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

I've sent you a PM.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

indeed sally, a bit harsh considering I was just looking for some friends to hang out with these weekend, its just turned into a debate, way to make newbies feel welcome
I am sorry for your lack of welcome, and hope you have fun on your trip and gain some useful information about the country
Old Sep 10th 2013, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

SirTK is on a distinguished road

Nadine, there are lots of good people on this forum - don't be put off by the narrow-minded, double-figure IQ prats.
Old Sep 10th 2013, 6:50 am
Just Joined

KatyR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SirTK
Nadine, there are lots of good people on this forum - don't be put off by the narrow-minded, double-figure IQ prats.
I agree. I have just sent you a PM....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.