Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Zimbabwe - what future??

Zimbabwe - what future??

Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zimbabwe - what future??

Originally Posted by Leigh of the Valley
If I was bogus, then why am I able to post on this forum?
Just make sure your hatred does not send you to an early grave, for it will nibble at your humanity slowly and painfully.
The problem with your rather silly attack is that it is wholly misdirected. You assume you know what you do not know, and then you attack some mythical hate-figure you have cooked up in your fevered imagination. You put me in mind of pgtips (are you the same person?) - always ready to cast the first stone, irrespective of whom it hits.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pablo
The problem with your rather silly attack is that it is wholly misdirected. You assume you know what you do not know, and then you attack some mythical hate-figure you have cooked up in your fevered imagination. You put me in mind of pgtips (are you the same person?) - always ready to cast the first stone, irrespective of whom it hits.
My statement still stands, Everyone is EQUAL regardless of race, colour and creed.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

My statement still stands, Everyone is EQUAL regardless of race, colour and creed.
And my statement still stands. Writing it in big screamy capital letters doesn't make it true.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

And my statement still stands. Writing it in big screamy capital letters doesn't make it true.
I have already advised you that you need to tone it down. Don't you know that your hatred will destroy you one day (if it hasn't already). If you don;t believe that EVERYONE IS EQUAL then I am afraid you are already lost.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

There is no race better than the other.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

I have already advised you that you need to tone it down. Don't you know that your hatred will destroy you one day (if it hasn't already). If you don;t believe that EVERYONE IS EQUAL then I am afraid you are already lost.
As I said, writing it in big screamy capital letters doesn't make it true.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

res ipsa loquitur
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

res ipsa loquitur
So you resort to incorrectly applied Latin as you can't win/justify the argument in English
Anyway that statement does not apply to this discussion simply for the fact that you are full or hatred and will justify your beliefs and prejudices in whatever way you can.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

For all the likes of you in this world, the time of reckoning has arrived. The world is becoming a global village. You will find yourself mixing with people of all colours everywhere you go. Your children, grandchildren and generations to come will go to school, work, and live next door to people who are from different races.
Its either you accept that the world is changing or you will find yourself forever running. Accept the equality of all races and you will live in harmony. Deny this, and your lives, children's, grandchildren and generations to come will be filled with strife, hatred and the despair that comes from hating other races.
Its up to you to choose your destiny.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Leigh,I've just re-read this entire thread, and apart from PGTip creating hate Speech, the only one talking about race is you.
I cant find anyone saying that the races should'nt mix? or inter marry,or interbreed?
What I do see is that so far, with the exception of Botswana (which comprises the same tribe except for a few dis-possessed San) the rest of Africa has failed when it's been under control of people who happen to be Black because thats the prevalent majority pigment.

Leigh, you are the only one pushing racism issues here.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Daxk
Leigh,I've just re-read this entire thread, and apart from PGTip creating hate Speech, the only one talking about race is you.
I cant find anyone saying that the races should'nt mix? or inter marry,or interbreed?
What I do see is that so far, with the exception of Botswana (which comprises the same tribe except for a few dis-possessed San) the rest of Africa has failed when it's been under control of people who happen to be Black because thats the prevalent majority pigment.

Leigh, you are the only one pushing racism issues here.

Maybe you ought to read Pablo's posts.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

I did, where did he say anything about not being able to mix,marry or breed?
Kindly show me
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Daxk
I did, where did he say anything about not being able to mix,marry or breed?
Kindly show me
This question is neither here nor there.
If you care to read the whole discussion you will get the gist that (SNIP) Pablo, does not believe that everyone is equal. What about you Daxk, do you believe all races are equal?

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Apr 4th 2008 at 5:12 pm. Reason: Rule 1
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Brav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to all

I don't believe races are equal. Nor do I believe males and females are equal. I have more testosterone than a female. Is that equal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.