Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Why bad mouth South Africa? Campbell, Touristrap??

Why bad mouth South Africa? Campbell, Touristrap??

Old May 11th 2007, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Crownjewels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why bad mouth South Africa? Campbell, Touristrap??

To Tourist Trap and Campbell........

and all the others that complain........If you want to bad mouth South Africa all the time why don't you just move away from South Africa. What is the point complaining all the time on this forum you don't like this or that about South Africa ???If you don't like it leave. Why even bother writing on here giving people who would want to visit pessimistic views?? If you don't like South Africa, move away why do you guys even bother reading South African newspapers quoting SA crime stats??? Is your lives so boring you need to warn everyone from going there? Personally I have been there but have never been harm not saying crime is not big in the country just saying if I have listen to your views on Africa I would have never travelled there but I am very happy I didn't listen to you guys because I went in 2007 and it was great.

If I didn't like a country I would move on, not complain on the British expat forums about it, I would just move back to Britain, and not read any south african newspapers. Not having anything to do about that country as simple as this. What is the point complaining all the time, nobody listen to you guys anymore......

Somehow I think you guys really just love South Africa? so much because you can't seem to leave this forum and complain all the time, it is like an old married couple always complaining about the other but can't leave each other alone for one second.

Old May 11th 2007, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Why bad mouth South Africa? Campbell, Touristrap??

You bored since your favorite forum, the homecoming revolution closed down? Or so I've heard? Pretending to be a tourist...snort.

Originally Posted by Crownjewels

and all the others that complain........If you want to bad mouth South Africa all the time why don't you just move away from South Africa. What is the point complaining all the time on this forum you don't like this or that about South Africa ???If you don't like it leave. Why even bother writing on here giving people who would want to visit pessimistic views?? If you don't like South Africa, move away why do you guys even bother reading South African newspapers quoting SA crime stats??? Is your lives so boring you need to warn everyone from going there? Personally I have been there but have never been harm not saying crime is not big in the country just saying if I have listen to your views on Africa I would have never travelled there but I am very happy I didn't listen to you guys because I went in 2007 and it was great.

If I didn't like a country I would move on, not complain on the British expat forums about it, I would just move back to Britain, and not read any south african newspapers. Not having anything to do about that country as simple as this. What is the point complaining all the time, nobody listen to you guys anymore......

Somehow I think you guys really just love South Africa? so much because you can't seem to leave this forum and complain all the time, it is like an old married couple always complaining about the other but can't leave each other alone for one second.

Old May 11th 2007, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
You bored since your favorite forum, the homecoming revolution closed down? Or so I've heard? Pretending to be a tourist...snort.
Homecomming revolution??? Whats that???? Get a life mate..... I haven't even posted this a second ago, Yes you have just confirm all you do is whinge!!! All the treads you posted here goes back for years and you keep on complaining!!! Well I am going to leave it there, I have better things to do with my life than complain about one country.

If you spend as much time complaining about South Africa why don't you do something positive like get a visa and leave South Africa, get yourself out of Africa!!! But please just stop whinging about the crime!

I have been to South Africa in 2007, and had a good time.
Old May 11th 2007, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Why don't you help me get a visa to leave then? I really, really want to leave South Africa. I am in fear of my life every day. Help!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Why don't you help me get a visa to leave then? I really, really want to leave South Africa. I am in fear of my life every day. Help!
Well first of all you are on the wrong forum this is a South Africa forum, this is for people going to South Africa. I suggest you find a sponsor on a jobs abroad forum not a South African forum.

Start by sending a CV off!!! I don't think sponsors check these forums only potential visitors.
Old May 12th 2007, 5:18 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

and all the others that complain........If you want to bad mouth South Africa all the time why don't you just move away from South Africa.
What, how many cousins does Charles Kqazonga have?

What is the point complaining all the time on this forum you don't like this or that about South Africa ?
So who can I complain to in SA that will listen ? That is the point

If you don't like it leave. Why even bother writing on here giving people who would want to visit pessimistic views??
So obviously what I have said about SA in not the truth ?

If you don't like South Africa, move away why do you guys even bother reading South African newspapers quoting SA crime stats?
I think it is fun reading about all the murdered babies and other victims don’t you ?

Is your lives so boring you need to warn everyone from going there?
Oh yes, my life is so boring. I live in Johannesburg and can’t go out now as I am terrified of the murderers roaming in the streets that just want to kill me. So I stay indoors on the internet all the time. It is a real pity because the weather in SA is lovely.

Personally I have been there but have never been harm not saying crime is not big in the country just saying.
Ehh, sorry ?

If I have listen to your views on Africa I would have never travelled there but I am very happy I didn't listen to you guys because I went in 2007 and it was great.
I am glad you had a nice holiday. Have you settled in Australia now ?

If I didn't like a country I would move on, not complain on the British expat forums about it, I would just move back to Britain, and not read any south african newspapers.
That’s nice.

Not having anything to do about that country as simple as this.
As simple as what ?

What is the point complaining all the time, nobody listen to you guys anymore.
Well it seems to worry you ! You should stop worrying about that and just move on.

Somehow I think you guys really just love South Africa so much because you can't seem to leave this forum and complain all the time, it is like an old married couple always complaining about the other but can't leave each other alone for one second.
Hey, are we related?

Cheers Charles
Old May 12th 2007, 5:33 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Homecomming revolution???
It’s the Boerevolt, haven’t you heard? They are going to use the high tech equipment in the Jo’burg military museum.

Get a life mate..... I haven't even posted this a second ago
Hey, which Telkom plan you using? Mine took much longer to get to my computer. Maybe some broken cables.

Yes you have just confirm all you do is whinge!!! All the treads you posted here goes back for years and you keep on complaining!!! Well I am going to leave it there, I have better things to do with my life than complain about one country.
You are right. There is a whole continent out there, just waiting.

If you spend as much time complaining about South Africa why don't you do something positive like get a visa and leave South Africa, get yourself out of Africa!!! But please just stop whinging about the crime! .
Hey, haven’t you heard 2010 is going to be a big boom for SA so I want to make as much money here so I can go overseas in style and tell the people overseas in style that I am suffering because I come from Africa. So until then I have no job because I am white, I can not go out because I am sacred, my family, she is suffering.

Hey, you go to that party in Nelspruit recently. That was a corker and they all had such a good time. That is the one positive thing I have to say about SA is that they sure know how to throw a big party. That one cost R 1.3 million.

Got to go, someone is trying to get in my gate and the dogs are going crazy.
Old May 12th 2007, 5:37 am
Banned

Well first of all you are on the wrong forum this is a South Africa forum, this is for people going to South Africa. I suggest you find a sponsor on a jobs abroad forum not a South African forum.

Start by sending a CV off!!! I don't think sponsors check these forums only potential visitors.
What is a sponsor ?

Do you really think potential visitors read these forums ?

I thought most of the posts here were from people in SA trying to get out.

Hey, where are you based. Cape Town ?

Got a new kid in town there.
Old May 12th 2007, 12:39 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
Do you really think potential visitors read these forums ?
If they do then you can guarantee they'll cancel their visits
Old May 12th 2007, 2:04 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I see that crown jewels is thinking with his.......well....crown jewels. I'm so sad to see that Homecoming site failing. Sign of the times.
Old May 12th 2007, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

sa2oz will become famous soon enoughsa2oz will become famous soon enough

and all the others that complain........If you want to bad mouth South Africa all the time why don't you just move away from South Africa.

I joined the forum after deciding to leave South Africa to find aout about Australia and NZ before decididng to apply to Australia. I jopined to find out about what it would be like to live there and how to get a visa and all the other related issues.
I as a South African find it sad that people who have moved, have not moved on. Many people love it in South Africa and dont ever complain. I try not to get involved to much in running down the country I lived in but do fall into the trap sometimes. It is bad for some, but I have many white friends there who are making good money and happy. It was not for me, so i left.

The problem is that peole who post questions after saying they know all the bad stuff but want find info, just get a barrage of useless waffle about crime and BEE etc.
When people ask questions I either try to answer on the forum or PM them, but dont just put transcripts of all the latest doom and gloom. I responded by Pm to a person wanting to find out more about game farming and tourism qualifications, but found Campbells had done the usuall BEE crime deterioration waffle and not asssisted with the specific question asked.
If all of the foreigners who migrated there became citizens and voted it could have been a different place.
Old May 13th 2007, 12:34 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Homecomming revolution??? Whats that???? Get a life mate..... I haven't even posted this a second ago, Yes you have just confirm all you do is whinge!!! All the treads you posted here goes back for years and you keep on complaining!!! Well I am going to leave it there, I have better things to do with my life than complain about one country.

If you spend as much time complaining about South Africa why don't you do something positive like get a visa and leave South Africa, get yourself out of Africa!!! But please just stop whinging about the crime!

muppet

must put you in touch with my family who live their, behind huge electric security gates, barred windows and panic switches located through the house, cars fitted with anti-hijacking devices sitting at home in the evenings as its too bloody dangerous to go out into the city at night.

you're a troll, come back when you've mastered the english language - preferrably don't actually - go to SA (where you probably are now actually just masquerading as a "tourist") where I hope you're not one of the human statisitcs listed on the crimes website

muppet
Old May 13th 2007, 3:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sa2oz
If all of the foreigners who migrated there became citizens and voted it could have been a different place.
G’day mate.

Well tie me kangaroo down sport.

Shouldn’t you be leading from the front?

As you are well aware it would be a better plan for the governments and responsible parties to make SA a safe place to live. Maybe then people would be interested in living there and becoming citizens.

Maybe you too would consider returning to live there?

Hey, why did you leave SA?
Old May 13th 2007, 7:01 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it!! I hate the results of a frontal labotomy!!
Old May 14th 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Crownjewels, you asked:Re: Why bad mouth South Africa?

Pres Mbeki said:"There is crime, but this does not mean it is out of control," he said.

He blamed certain South Africans for not being "careful" on how they communicated the issue of crime.

The president said it was the way they communicated that created the perception crime was out of control in the country.

Lets see, a friend was released from Sunninghill Hospital today having taken a bullet in his chest last Monday night, my mother,mother-in-law, assorted family still lives there, and there is the most unresponsive,arrogant Government in power who dont think there's a problem.

And if anyone criticizes them , it's racist, including the BBC?
Now, young Crownjewels, I have asked this before on many forums, If we all shut up, what will happen, do you expect this incredible Road to Damascus epiphany from this bunch of mostly idiots?

And that's not racist, btw, The ANC is multi-coloured,very closely to the national averages.
So, please, kindly help this elderly old f*rt to understand your standpoint.
To walk away is actually the easiest thing of all.

Convince me that I should.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.