What can be done?

Old Mar 29th 2005, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Sydima
Man, now I am the racist. People have you all forgotten Apartheid? Did black people not suffer. The reason we continue getting aid is because of the guilt the west has, continue pouring it in and we will continue lapping it up. Whatever currency!!
Yes you are! You are no better than some of the white racist thugs who still live in SA and no better than the architects and defenders of apartheid while it was still going on. Yes you did suffer but revenge is no answer.

bruce.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

I'm loving this, exactly!!! what claim do black people have to Aus & NZ, none!!! Do you seriously believe any black person born in these countries will stand a chance in an election, man l don't think so. Just as whites have no claim to Zim or SA, let live and get on with it.
In the UK black person has every chance in an election and more to the point doesn't have to worry because his/her rights are protected like everyone else in the UK. In the UK politics is based on almost everything ecept skin colour.

And for the record if you want SA/Zimbabwe given back to its "rightful" owners then the bushmen are who you should be looking at, they were the ones first brutally forced off there land until they couldn't move any further south.

Bruce.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

pauld4188 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SAS the elite whites !!

Campbells and Sydima, you are both idiots.

As for you Campbell, stay where you are boet. We dont want you back anyways.

I am off home after 4 years overseas on a project. Cant wait to get back. I guess I will have to get used to negative people like campbells. Luckily he is not representative of all us white south africans.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:27 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: What HAS been done for SA

Originally Posted by pauld4188
Campbells and Sydima, you are both idiots.

As for you Campbell, stay where you are boet. We don’t want you back anyways.

I am off home after 4 years overseas on a project. Can’t wait to get back. I guess I will have to get used to negative people like campbells. Luckily he is not representative of all us white south africans.
Hi,
Where where you staying overseas & where will you be staying (home) when you get back to SA?

Thanks for your input & just for the record, it has been made VERY clear that as a white South African, (well actually Scots) I am not welcome in your country, in the so-called new South Africa. I would say that if you haven't spent too much time in SA in the last 4 years you could see some changes in respect of who is welcome in "your" country and unfortunately it is ALL based or race.

The other changes that WILL jump out at you are the general deterioration of the infrastructure as well as the high volumes of illegal immigrants. As you are no doubt aware, Nigerians are just pouring in to SA but of course they are bringing the much-needed skill-sets that are now lacking in SA.

For the record, yes reading my posts to Sydima I could be branded an idiot but I played him into to coming out of his shell & exposing the real him (or her), I quote “user & abuser”. As you are no-doubt aware that living as a white male in SA you get a certain kind of “street-wise”, so in this case I flew on intuition not diplomacy.

My remarks at Sydima were with purpose and perhaps is a reminder for us all that we are just dealing with “cyber space” here but there is still that very real element.

Cheers & lekker dag boet!

Campbell
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What HAS been done for SA

Originally Posted by Campbells
Hi,
Where where you staying overseas & where will you be staying (home) when you get back to SA?

Thanks for your input & just for the record, it has been made VERY clear that as a white South African, (well actually Scots) I am not welcome in your country, in the so-called new South Africa. I would say that if you haven't spent too much time in SA in the last 4 years you could see some changes in respect of who is welcome in "your" country and unfortunately it is ALL based or race.

The other changes that WILL jump out at you are the general deterioration of the infrastructure as well as the high volumes of illegal immigrants. As you are no doubt aware, Nigerians are just pouring in to SA but of course they are bringing the much-needed skill-sets that are now lacking in SA.

For the record, yes reading my posts to Sydima I could be branded an idiot but I played him into to coming out of his shell & exposing the real him (or her), I quote “user & abuser”. As you are no-doubt aware that living as a white male in SA you get a certain kind of “street-wise”, so in this case I flew on intuition not diplomacy.

My remarks at Sydima were with purpose and perhaps is a reminder for us all that we are just dealing with “cyber space” here but there is still that very real element.

Cheers & lekker dag boet!

Campbell
Hello People,

Finally we have got some excitement on this section of the forum. I just wanted to apologise to anyone l offended, l am not South African and have never been there, but it was nice getting alternative views. Thank God, its cyber space. To all South Africans, whatever colour race or creed, you all need to work together for a better rainbow nation. There maybe problems out there, and every country has them but if you all work together it will all be good.

I've done my time in this section, l'm off to wind up some Americans on the war with Iraq now.

Mad love South Africans!!!!!

Sydima.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: What HAS been done for SA

Hello People,

Finally we have got some excitement on this section of the forum. I just wanted to apologise to anyone l offended, l am not South African and have never been there, but it was nice getting alternative views. Thank God, its cyber space. To all South Africans, whatever colour race or creed, you all need to work together for a better rainbow nation. There maybe problems out there, and every country has them but if you all work together it will all be good.

I've done my time in this section, l'm off to wind up some Americans on the war with Iraq now.

Mad love South Africans!!!!!

Sydima.
god, what a waste of oxygen
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:51 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: What HAS been done for SA

Originally Posted by izibear
god, what a waste of oxygen
Yeah,

I believe the term is “oxygen thief” !

Cheers & have a great day.

Campbell
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

sa2oz will become famous soon enoughsa2oz will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

You are nuts if you consider Bob Mug to be legitimate.
Where do you live that you believe that?
The people that left Zim, who went to RSA are making their way to places like Australia NZ and anywhere safe.
Just like me who left there too (not from Zim)
If you like facts and figures go to the UN website and search for HDR or human development reports. Download say the newest summary for 2003 and 1994 when the country went to a legitimate government. rating of 97 went to 119 for RSA