Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Urgent Help finding Gordon Cameron-Dick in Accra, Ghana

Urgent Help finding Gordon Cameron-Dick in Accra, Ghana

Old May 1st 2014, 9:09 am
Just Joined

rachelcamerondick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent Help finding Gordon Cameron-Dick in Accra, Ghana

I am a british woman with a father living and working in Ghana. His name is Gordon Cameron-Dick and he works in Accra in the field of Insurance. I have just had a call from his terrified-sounding maid informing me that he is very unwell but I cannot make any sense of what she is saying and he is not answering his phone. He has been difficult to reach for months and I am now just looking for anyone who knows him or knows how I might find him. I don't even know the most recent company he may have been working for, though A&G is a possible contender, from memory.

Please reach me urgently if you have any information:

[email protected]
Old May 2nd 2014, 9:29 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help finding Gordon Cameron-Dick in Accra, Ghana

Most unlikely to find someone here that could know him. Try the Embassy. http://united-kingdom.visahq.com/embassy/ghana/ They may have some resources you can use to find out what is going on.
Old May 2nd 2014, 9:40 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help finding Gordon Cameron-Dick in Accra, Ghana

Originally Posted by rachelcamerondick
I am a british woman with a father living and working in Ghana. His name is Gordon Cameron-Dick and he works in Accra in the field of Insurance. I have just had a call from his terrified-sounding maid informing me that he is very unwell but I cannot make any sense of what she is saying and he is not answering his phone. He has been difficult to reach for months and I am now just looking for anyone who knows him or knows how I might find him. I don't even know the most recent company he may have been working for, though A&G is a possible contender, from memory.

Please reach me urgently if you have any information:

[email protected]
He's listed here..

http://www.africaninsurance.net/engl...ry/nigeria.htm
Old May 2nd 2014, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

rachelcamerondick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank you

I have resolved this issue for the moment. Thank you for your help.