success stories

Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

Sleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really nice
Default Re: success stories

Hi All,

I've really enjoyed reading this thread and want to thank all of you for caring enough to stick your necks out and express how you feel.

Life in SA is not a bed of roses. There are lots of positive aspects about it but well let the dudes from the HomeComing Revolution sing their praises!! They're better at that than I could ever hope to be.

I'm certain almost all of you have been lambasted by people who have chosen to remain in SA for "Slagging of Mamma Africa" and "running her down". Well the truth does need to be said.

I've known Campbells for almost 20 years and had several disturbing discussions about why he was leaving SA... We discussed the incidents he referred to by way of introduction quite soon after they happened and he was still emotionally charged.. Very disturbing I remember them with a sense of dread!

I escaped most of the mayhem relatively unscathed - I was only held up twice! Most of you have probably had the dubious pleasure of "Staring down the Barrel of a Black South Africa...(NO apologies to Bono and those awful rose-tinted shades he insists on wearing!)

That said, I'd like to point out that no-one has yet mentioned the effect that life in SA is having on Families..

I live in a Houseshare in London with a bunch of Saffers and Ozzies aged between 19 and 24.

The South African kids all left SA because they had no real hope of getting jobs and actually becoming active contributors to the economy. For anyone who is thinking of going back they need to consider the harsh reality that in the future their kids will in all likelihood, have to leave SA in order to get jobs and start leading their own lives.

The Neighborhood I live in probably has a 50% South African population.. Living here feels like I've never left SA in the first place. Afrikaans can be spoken on any street corner and the mood tends to swing in direct relation to the Boks latest rugby score!! (Yep there all quite cheerful right now!)

In my view, this constitutes a relatively disturbing example of South Africa's "Lost Generation".. Kids that have been 'forced' to leave their homes and each one with a tale to tell, of how their family units have actually been torn apart.

As a positive these kids display a maturity well beyond their years.... They're way past the "Age of innocence"... Where they ever innocent? Did they ever have time to be children? Were they ever really children?

Last week another kid aged 19 joined our merry little group.. Two weeks before leaving SA his mother narrowly escaped being gang-rapped by four men who broke into their home and were getting ready to tie her to the bed..

He said that over drinks with work colleagues (of colour) he was told to his face that the day Mandella dies they will cease to be friends and that they will shoot him where he stands. I have always thought that this "urban legend" was just "scare mongering" until I heard it from the mouth of a mere babe!

Please indulge me while I share with you an extract from an email sent to a friend who feels her hands are tied and that she can't actually leave SA:

{...I do love SA and my heart cries and dies every time a woman is raped, an
innocent is murdered and when a child is molested! I cry and die every day!

......I detest with a passion, the social malaise that is choking the life
out of the country and poisoning its soul.

I feel a deep sense of regret and sadness when I see the hoards of South
African teenagers that fly into London and take up menial jobs because they
can't even get jobs as dustmen back in SA.

I cry when I think of you one day standing in the departure hall at
O.R.Tambo bidding goodbye to your as yet, unborn child, who will be leaving
for distant shores because she stands no chance of making a life for herself
in her own country. The land of her birth!

I cry because, yet again, you will suffer the heart-wrenching loss of having
another person whom you hold close to your heart and love dearly, being
taken away from you in an act of selfish intolerable politically motivated
cruelty. You've taken such cruel blows and suffered such devastating losses
that the mere thought of you having to go through something like that again
makes my blood go cold.

In answer to your question; Yes I love South Africa, ...perhaps a little too
deeply!..."}

If you managed to get through all of this, Thank you...

Sure there can be a lot of positives about living in SA though I do honestly feel that no-one is immune to the horrors of the negative aspects...

Subliminal Messages of "Worthless White" that permeate and poison the media, bombard all and sundry on a daily basis. By all means try it if you feel you must ...you are a much braver person than I will ever be.

One need only read the comments that are posted on the Sunday times website to get a feel for just how much hatred and animosity towards whites exists in SA.

Love, peace & joy to all,

Michael
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:58 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Welcome to BE sleepwalker.

What more can we say? It is an abnormal society and I don't see anything but T.I.A. in its future.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the days when people were saying that Zimbabwe would work out just fine because everyone had seen the mess that had been made in the rest of Africa and wouldn't make the same mistake again, especially with a country as rich and successful as Zimbabwe.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:06 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pablo
I remember the days when people were saying that Zimbabwe would work out just fine because everyone had seen the mess that had been made in the rest of Africa and wouldn't make the same mistake again, especially with a country as rich and successful as Zimbabwe.
Deja vu isn't it? Especially for us Rhodesians. Frustrates me no end when I hear South Africans bleat the same when their country, 14 years into majority rule, is in a worse situation than Zims in 1994.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

TigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really niceTigerOC is just really nice

I feel a deep sense of regret and sadness when I see the hoards of South
African teenagers that fly into London and take up menial jobs because they
can't even get jobs as dustmen back in SA.
And this loop hole is going to be closed. Those youngsters that have non-British ancestral origins are going to be sent back to the RSA.

This is what I find most troubling. The majority of the whites in South Africa are of Dutch/Hugeneot extraction. I have a number of friends who of British ancestry but are 3rd generation and they also don't qualify for ancestral entry to the UK.

When I was over in April I could not believe the number of middle aged white men who working as car guards in Natal.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

Sleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really niceSleepwalker is just really nice

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Welcome to BE sleepwalker.

What more can we say? It is an abnormal society and I don't see anything but T.I.A. in its future.
Hi there, please excuse my ignorance, What does T.I.A. mean?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TigerOC
And this loop hole is going to be closed. Those youngsters that have non-British ancestral origins are going to be sent back to the RSA.

This is what I find most troubling. The majority of the whites in South Africa are of Dutch/Hugeneot extraction. I have a number of friends who of British ancestry but are 3rd generation and they also don't qualify for ancestral entry to the UK.

When I was over in April I could not believe the number of middle aged white men who working as car guards in Natal.

Yep I heard about that, ... theres already a lot of talk of arranged marriages and black market passports... guess they're trying to make room for more Poles and Albanians who cant speak a single word of English...Not even deliciously!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by Sleepwalker
Hi there, please excuse my ignorance, What does T.I.A. mean?
This is Africa. Movie 'Blood Diamond'
Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

low1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nice

As a foreigner with a passing interest in SA affairs I think there are basically two practical options left for the remaining white population in SA, if they don't want to go into oblivion that is. One option is to seize power in a military coup (I don't think they have the capabilities and stamina for this), the other is to leave en-masse, maybe Australian/Canadian governments will defy the world and politically correct ineptitudes working at the UN and provide them with a refugee concession card.

The thing is that if Zuma comes to power and everything points in that direction, the Mbeky years will look like a kids play compared to what will happen to the white population under Zuma's rule. Maybe "happening" is an accurate word for the Mbeky period, but "concerted/intentional actions" will be the key word under Zuma's. And I don't think he'll ever leave office after getting a taste for absolute power, same as Mugabe. The only difference between the two seems to be in their level of cunningness/cruelty, Zuma scoring a perfect 10.

Make no mistake about it.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:17 am
Just Joined

Hi Low1q... I also joined today so is seems a bit absurd to say welcome..

Your perspective actually verbalizes my worst nightmares about the place!! I wish I could prove you wrong but thats best left up to the homecoming revolution brigade!!

Many thanks for your input... PS I have some friend who would love to read what you have written would you mind if I forwarded your comments?

Thanks and take care,

Michael
Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by low1q
As a foreigner with a passing interest in SA affairs I think there are basically two practical options left for the remaining white population in SA, if they don't want to go into oblivion that is. One option is to seize power in a military coup (I don't think they have the capabilities and stamina for this), the other is to leave en-masse, maybe Australian/Canadian governments will defy the world and politically correct ineptitudes working at the UN and provide them with a refugee concession card.

The thing is that if Zuma comes to power and everything points in that direction, the Mbeky years will look like a kids play compared to what will happen to the white population under Zuma's rule. Maybe "happening" is an accurate word for the Mbeky period, but "concerted/intentional actions" will be the key word under Zuma's. And I don't think he'll ever leave office after getting a taste for absolute power, same as Mugabe. The only difference between the two seems to be in their level of cunningness/cruelty, Zuma scoring a perfect 10.

Make no mistake about it.
I've been saying for years that my biggest fear is that the country will be plunged into a civil war - the Zulus have been marginalized since '94 and I feel that the drums are beginning to beat. I truly hope that this is not the case, but something has to give. The country cannot carry on the way it has.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:52 am
Just Joined

low1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nicelow1q is just really nice

Hi Sleepwalker, I wish to be proven wrong as well. You're welcome to send the comments to your friend, no need to ask, they are in the public domain anyway.

Regarding the refugee issue, the ozzies had an unfortunate experience in the 80's with the lebanese they admitted into the country by relaxing the admission criteria (mostly on humanitarian grounds). It's still considered one of the biggest policy mistakes in regards to immigration, they don't say the biggest just to avoid being asked about the white australia policy .

Yet if the situation gets too hot in SA, there's hope for such an emergency exit strategy. I don't know about Canada, but here in Australia, there are a number of south-africans in proeminent positions and who are well regarded, (eg. Gail Kelly) and who can form an effective lobby. There are also the big mining companies to add some weight to the issue.