success stories

Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:14 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: success stories

Alrighty then, 30 lashings with the featherduster for me.

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Or maybe someone who was looking for SA info found this forum and just decided to post. Who knows ... I like to give people the benefit of the doubt ......... Doesn't look like she'll be back ... you are a bunch of cynics
Just doing our job

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Grrrrr........
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:16 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Or maybe someone who was looking for SA info found this forum and just decided to post. Who knows ... I like to give people the benefit of the doubt ......... Doesn't look like she'll be back ... you are a bunch of cynics
Comes from long experience
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:17 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

You're kinky, aren't you? Worse things than being featherdusted by hippy-mod
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Mitzyboy, have we all grown so cynical that we think a new member asking a perfectly reasonable question is a troll? I've been part of this site for almost 8 years and I've yet to think that way.

Sue
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by Sue
I agree with Mitzyboy, have we all grown so cynical that we think a new member asking a perfectly reasonable question is a troll? I've been part of this site for almost 8 years and I've yet to think that way.

Sue
yes
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:35 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sakazima
I am fed up of the South Africans I have met over the years who constantly seem to have to justify their leaving by bad mouthing SA, or are they just bitter that the grass was not greener on the other side?
:
So, are all expat South Africans negative by nature or has something happened to them to make them become so cynical? Sad, sad state of affairs.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:58 pm

So, are all expat South Africans negative by nature or has something happened to them to make them become so cynical? Sad, sad state of affairs.
I was born this way
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:59 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're all making it up
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:02 pm

I think you're all making it up
SHhhhhhh…don’t kill the mystery.........
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:07 pm
Nuts and Bolts

I forgot to take my pissed off pills today. Better go them as I'm beginning to crack a smile........
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:32 pm

I forgot to take my pissed off pills today. Better go them as I'm beginning to crack a smile........
Hurry back
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:54 pm
amb
Forum Regular

amb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the rough

Doesn't look like she'll be back ...
You must be so proud.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by amb
You must be so proud.
Just back to stir aye

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.